2232 9 2018-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronebj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 706965 ft

Dear forum admins,

several features of this forum seem to be broken:
  • I can't upload an avatar. After allowing flash player and uploading the picture, the frame stays white forever, asking me to crop the picture. I can confirm, but nothing will ever happen
  • By default, the setting "Unsubscribe from email notifications"  is enabled in my profile. I can disable it as many times as I want, the tick will always come back.

Please address these issues!
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know which browser do you use? I just checked the avatar uploading at our end, it works well. Could you change to another browser and verify?
And for the Unsubscribe from email notifications, I'll forward to our technicians for further check, and we'll keep you updated.
2018-6-30
Use props
dronebj
lvl.1

I tried today and yesterday, with Chrome, Firefox and Edge browsers. In all of them, the same issue occurs. I also tried large and small files, as well as JPG and PNG file types. Nothing works.
2018-6-30
Use props
dronebj
lvl.1

This is all I see. I also updated Flash Player to the latest version.

2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dronebj Posted at 2018-6-30 23:47
This is all I see. I also updated Flash Player to the latest version.
[view_image]

Well received, I'll forward to the technicians to check the exact status.
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: I just got an update from our technicians that the Unsubscribe issue has been figured out, you can try and confirm.
Regarding the Avatar, we've tested with several browsers, this issue only appears when using the latest Chrome, but it works after refreshing the page. Would you mind having a try later? Please keep us updated on the latest progress, thanks!
2018-7-4
Use props
dronebj
lvl.1

Indeed, after refreshing the page a few times, uploading and cropping the picture works. Thanks!
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dronebj Posted at 2018-7-14 07:16
Indeed, after refreshing the page a few times, uploading and cropping the picture works. Thanks!

You are welcome. Should there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-7-14
Use props
Stuggi
New
Germany

How can i Open a Thread??
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Stuggi Posted at 11-7 10:29
How can i Open a Thread??

Hi there, you can open a thread when your points up to 20.
For more information, you can refer to this link: https://forum.dji.com/thread-71515-1-1.html
2019-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules