Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iPad disconnects when using i2 with dual operator IOS 11.4?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
epicjib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3016060 ft
  • >>>
Canada

iPad disconnects every few minutes when using i2 with dual operator on ios 11.4. I am using an older iPad air and a newer iPad that have IOS 11.4. We never had issues about a month back but the system is now unuseable. i2 is at the latest firmware, go 4 app is the latest and the iPads are on IOS 11.4. I purchased another ipad with IOS 11.3 and no disconnects but I have to use that with my iPhone 7 as both other iPads are somehow tainted and will not operate in dual operator mode. DJI?
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience you're having. Have you tried to reinstall the app? Is there any error message showing? Can you elaborate more the issue how it's unusable?
2018-7-1
Use props
epicjib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3016060 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-1 01:27
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience you're having. Have you tried to reinstall the app? Is there any error message showing? Can you elaborate more the issue how it's unusable?

I have wiped the iPads to factory, reinstalled the apps multiple times, updated the i2 firmware to the latest and refreshed to factory settings. The iPad disconnects from the controller (says disconnected), so you have no video feed or anything, absolute useless. Others reporting the same issues. please Fix!
https://inspirepilots.com/thread ... -to-ios-11-4.20674/
2018-7-1
Use props
Alex Dawson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1787395 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

epicjib Posted at 2018-7-1 09:16
I have wiped the iPads to factory, reinstalled the apps multiple times, updated the i2 firmware to the latest and refreshed to factory settings. The iPad disconnects from the controller (says disconnected), so you have no video feed or anything, absolute useless. Others reporting the same issues. please Fix!
https://inspirepilots.com/threads/ipad-cendence-disconnects-all-the-time-started-when-i-updated-to-ios-11-4.20674/

I lost connection with my I2 and X7 the other day. I could still see the drone and still managed to control the drone and land safely but screen said disconnected and showed nothing...
2018-7-18
Use props
Microchips
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3348051 ft
United Kingdom

Mine disconnects from the Cendence remote at less than 100mtrs not all the time just now and again, it does not reconnect either when the inspire 2 is 10mtrs.
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Alex Dawson Posted at 2018-7-18 09:12
I lost connection with my I2 and X7 the other day. I could still see the drone and still managed to control the drone and land safely but screen said disconnected and showed nothing...

Hello there! Are you also using iOS 11.4 for your iPhone/iPad?
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Microchips Posted at 2018-9-9 01:37
Mine disconnects from the Cendence remote at less than 100mtrs not all the time just now and again, it does not reconnect either when the inspire 2 is 10mtrs.

Hello there! Are you using using dual remote as well?
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

epicjib Posted at 2018-7-1 09:16
https://inspirepilots.com/threads/ipad-cendence-disconnects-all-the-time-started-when-i-updated-to-ios-11-4.20674/

Sorry for the late response. Do you experience the same problem for both the Master and Slave Remote Controller?
2018-9-9
Use props
Alex Dawson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1787395 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-9 02:56
Hello there! Are you also using iOS 11.4 for your iPhone/iPad?

Yes I was/are
2018-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules