Taking photos every second
6026 7 2018-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Takwa D
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

I currently have a DJI Phantom PRO 4, and would like it to take a photo every second  (1 fps) . Is there a way to do this on the DJI GO application, or any other way?

Thanks!
2018-6-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Are you interested in making a time lapse sequence?

RedHotPoker
2018-6-30
Use props
Takwa D
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-6-30 22:46
Are you interested in making a time lapse sequence?

Hi,
No, I'm trying to detect certain objects using an algorithm that takes in images that need to be processed/analysed. In order to be thorough, I'd like the drone to take a photo each second to be then sent off for analysis externally. I'm not sure if there's a way to configure this on the app.
2018-6-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yes, but manually. Click the button...

RedHotPoker
2018-6-30
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

As I remember, you can only take a JPG image every 2 seconds and RAW every 5 seconds with an P4P.  But you can make a video with 30 FPS and grap every 1/30 frame. That's all your P4P can handle. Hope it gives an idea of how to proceed.

EDIT: You must naturally view the camera setup (not video) and choose the correct setting.

1. Tap camera setup (three lines on the right side on your screen).
2 Tap Photo.
3. Tap Intervald.
4 Set the interval you want to take pictures with (2-60 sec by JPG or 5-60 sec at RAW).

Then you're ready to press the shoot button. Good luck.

Regards Leif.

2018-6-30
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Would you do the shooting and then later take down the drone and export the pictures or would you expect to have the pictures as they are taken?
What software (if any) would be used, what resolution and image format (jpg/dng) is needed?
2018-7-1
Use props
Rvrrat14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 655932 ft

Just for grins, DJI GS Pro will allow a min. of 2.0 seconds.............
2018-7-1
Use props
Takwa D
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Landbo Posted at 2018-6-30 23:19
As I remember, you can only take a JPG image every 2 seconds and RAW every 5 seconds with an P4P.  But you can make a video with 30 FPS and grap every 1/30 frame. That's all your P4P can handle. Hope it gives an idea of how to proceed.

EDIT: You must naturally view the camera setup (not video) and choose the correct setting.

This is what I was looking for!
Thank you.
2018-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules