Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zohaib_rq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 585499 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Guyz I need help ???

When i connect my Futaba 14 sg remote controller to the light bridge ground station, and connect the gorund station to pc and move stick on the controller i can see it responding in the Light bridge app .. but when i check a2 assistant app nothing moves it doesn't respond .. the light bridge gorund and air stations are linked the led light is green ... please help !!! what could be possibly be wrong >>> ???
2015-5-18
Use props
HMArnold.msn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

I have an A2/Lightbridge/Futaba setup, with the signal from the Futaba going through a "Training Cable" on the back of the Futaba to the stereo plug on the bottom of the Lightbridge.

There is a setup sequence on the Futaba that lets you define the output channel for each signal, which includes joysticks and switches.

Make sure the signal you're tracking has a channel defined.

I would then use the Lightbridge Assistant to make sure all the signals make it that far.

If they don't make it to the Lightbtidge, the will never show up in the A2 Assistant.
2015-5-19
Use props
zohaib_rq
lvl.1
  • >>>
Pakistan

hey thanks got it solved by selecting receiver channel to D-Bus in A2 software... but now there is another problem when i give throttle it doesn't give as much power as it use to when futaba 14 sg (remote) was directly connected to a2.. what should be wrong ???
2015-5-19
Use props
HMArnold.msn
Second Officer
United States

There are gain settings on both the Futaba and A2 Assistant definition screens
2015-5-19
Use props
zohaib_rq
lvl.1
  • >>>
Pakistan

which gain should  i change ???
2015-5-19
Use props
HMArnold.msn
Second Officer
United States

There is a status display screen on the Futaba that shows bar graphs that change when you move the joysticks. Make sure those are moving all the way up and down when you move the joysticks through its full range.

Then in A2 Assistant, do a joystick calibration.

The start with the throttle gain at 100% and make sure it works.

If it does, you can modify the value up or down till you like it
2015-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules