Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go4 App for Windows 10?
61781 10 2018-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snow2surf
lvl.1
Australia

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the app on Windows 10. I would love to fly it connected to my surface pro as it's so much easier to see than the small phone screen.
2018-7-1
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Its only available for IOS or Android. Even Android OS is not so stable, let alone Windows.
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate you time bringing this query to us. However, DJI Go 4 app is only available for Android and iOS. This is the list of compatible mobile devices for Spark that you can use: https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads

2018-7-1
Use props
snow2surf
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-1 05:03
Hello there. I appreciate you time bringing this query to us. However, DJI Go 4 app is only available for Android and iOS. This is the list of compatible mobile devices for Spark that you can use: https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads
[view_image]

OK thanks for that, is there any plan to change this?
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

snow2surf Posted at 2018-7-1 05:20
OK thanks for that, is there any plan to change this?

As of now, we do not have any information about that yet but I'll raise this concern to our engineers to check if they have plans to do so. We'll keep you updated.
2018-7-1
Use props
Antipaxi
First Officer

Romania

My advice to you is to install an Android OS in dual boot with your Windows 10.
I use Remix OS and I'm perfectly happy with it, but there are lots other than that.

Or you could use an Android simulator for Windows but I couldn't tell you about those as I never used them.
2018-7-1
Use props
djiuser_mNciOK7Q82cd
New

Philippines

I have an old dji phantom 3 that I want to convert into a VSTOL aircraft with 3 rotors. two on the front wing and a downward facing prop for help with the rear vertical thrust.
2018-8-30
Use props
Noibla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76086 ft
Netherlands

This would be great. Mind it, this is for full Windows 10, not WIndows 10 Mobile. Allthough, I hope that DJI will include WIndowsd 10 Mobile as well, since there will be ARM based laptops soon
2018-11-26
Use props
sweet230
New

United Kingdom

I NEED HELP TO CLIBRATE VISION SENSORS
2018-12-13
Use props
Techseer
New

United States

It would be really great if you'd support Windows fore Surface. My Iphone X is just too small to see the controls and my IPAD is a pig of a machine.
2019-7-11
Use props
Flycaster
Captain

You might try to locate and install an Andyroids emulator called "Bluestacks", then you can try out your plan...
Start here:
https://www.google.com/search?cl ... -d&q=bluestacks
2019-9-5
Use props
mydogisdead
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8250568 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

you can download a mirror app and mimic the controls and functions of your smart controller to your surface pro... Ive even livestreamed it on obs... or used the touch screen to control the virtual buttons on the dji go4 app... see video tutorial...
2021-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules