Ronin-S + Sony: accessories and functions
950 1 2018-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alibaba30
lvl.2

I got my Ronin-S about two weeks ago. I’m shooting on a Sony A7iii, and is currently only able to use the included IR cable to start/stop recording. At what time does DJI expect to have a firmware update that allows for more stable control through the USB cables? This is possible with any $15 eBay remote control, and should therefore not be the biggest of challenges for a massive company like yours to resolve, right?

Second, I’ve seen several people on YouTube shooting with accessories that are not currently available, like a monitor mount and mechanical follow focus. When is the release date on accessories like these? I’m dependent on this for professional shoots, and I don’t want to take the third-party accessory route.

Best regards,
Alex
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Alex, thanks for your support to DJI product, for Sony cameras, our engineers are working on developing USB Shutter Control, here is the list that our engineers are working on: https://forum.dji.com/thread-154419-1-1.html We do not have the estimated time info, very sorry about that.
The accessories of Ronin-S will be released shortly, appreciate your patience very much.
2018-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules