Deschutes River, Eagle Crest Resort Oregon
550 4 2018-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nedwrecks
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80886 ft
United States

A brief hike into the canyon below Eagle Crest Resort in central Oregon brings you to the Deschutes River.  This Crystal clear river cuts a swath through the high desert of Central Oregon.  Sun position is optimal in late morning and an altitude that brings the AC to the height of the canyon walls (~150 feet) caputes the contrast of the lush river and the desert scub pines.  

Lots of summer activities in nearby Bend and Sisters, and Skiing in the winter on Mt. Bachelor.

Enjoy
E

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2018-7-1
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

very nice picture!
2018-7-1
Use props
Mountaindrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>
France

Nice photo !
2018-7-1
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool picture. I've only been to the coast of Oregon. I didn't know the middle of the state looked like this. Thanks for sharing!
2018-7-1
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bing Err Posted at 2018-7-1 22:46
Very cool picture. I've only been to the coast of Oregon. I didn't know the middle of the state looked like this. Thanks for sharing!

Eastern deserts of oregon are my favorite place to go year round. Theh also have a new hotel near sisters called seventh mountain. Good place to stay like eagle crest.
2018-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules