Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Recovering Deleted Footage
4114 5 2018-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf6158fa1
New
Canada

Hi, so I accidentally deleted one of my clips. I didn't delete the other footage but they're missing when I go to put them on my computer. When I'm in the DJI Go app the full footage is still there under "album" in the editor tab. I'm trying to download the footage but it keeps telling me that original video file is not found on the SD card but I can still watch the entire footage in HD on the DJI Go App. How do I get the footage saved again and onto my computer?
2018-7-1
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=data+recovery+software
2018-7-1
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13875118 ft
  • >>>

"I can still watch the entire footage in HD on the DJI Go App"

These are cached versions - quality wise nothing compared to the original footage on SD card.
If you need to recover from SD card, follow Labroides advice.
2018-7-1
Use props
Ellinor William
lvl.2

United States

What you see in the app is the cached version of the footage. Your SD card doesn’t have the original footage stored in it. Many of the GoPro users face this problem and some even end up overwriting their SD cards before even trying to recover. Your videos were either accidentally deleted or got corrupt.  I would recommend you to give Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery software a try.
There are chances that you’ll be able to recover and play the original version of your video. Make sure you try and run the free preview of the program to make sure you are able to scan the videos. After that, just Scan and Recover the desired file in no time.

2018-7-16
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Ellinor William Posted at 2018-7-16 20:58
What you see in the app is the cached version of the footage. Your SD card doesn’t have the original footage stored in it. Many of the GoPro users face this problem and some even end up overwriting their SD cards before even trying to recover. Your videos were either accidentally deleted or got corrupt.  I would recommend you to give Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery software a try.
There are chances that you’ll be able to recover and play the original version of your video. Make sure you try and run the free preview of the program to make sure you are able to scan the videos. After that, just Scan and Recover the desired file in no time.

'After that, just Scan and Recover the desired file in no time. '

After you pay an exhorbitant fee for recovering it.....
2018-7-16
Use props
Ellinor William
lvl.2

United States

everything good comes for a cost.
2018-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules