599 12 2018-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Mavic air not connecting with the mac, latest assistant.

I was updating and everyting was fine v01.00.0300 .
Then i try to updating to  01.00.0400 , not connecting with the assistant software sundendly, so what can you do to overrule and force the air to connect?[size=14.666666984558105px]It thake so long to update, it did thake to long to update, after 30 min noting was happaning anymore so did stop the update after 20 min noting happening, now i can not connect the air anymore with the assistant app, also not connecting anymore with the remote.

everyting on the latest software.

Vincent

2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry that you are having issues in connecting to the DJI Assistant 2 firmware. Please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 firmware once again. I will post the DJI Assistant 2 firmware link. After downloading the latest firmware try to connect your DJI Mavic Air to the DJI Assistant 2 let us see if this time it will connect.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads

Thank you.
2018-7-1
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

I did download it again and again and again, not working.

Vincent
2018-7-1
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

I was expecting the answer, to update the assistant software again, I work on Mac by the way
2018-7-1
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

oho and it I was updating to v01.00.0300 and everting was fine, then did try to update to 01.00.0400 bud my computer did stop at 50% update, so now I can not get the mavic-air connecting with the assistant software anymore because the update could not finish it.
After that, there is now way to get connected with the drone anymore, so after that happend, what is the way to get connected again, is there a trick to get in again?do not tel me to send it back, just come with a solution we can get the drone connect agian with the computer.
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the additional information. Do you have a different computer to use to update the firmware of the DJI Mavic Air? For us to isolate the issue.
2018-7-1
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

the problem is:  in the middel of the second update, the computer was empty , so it did stopt in the middel of a update, now there is no way to get connected anymore after something like that happend.
its not the computer, it's the update that hard stopt because the computer battery was empty, and that makes the drone stop connecting to the computer.
so is there a way, to hard reset or overule the bricked drone?
2018-7-1
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Did try it on a pc, also not connecting, it's the problem that when the computer shuts down ( empty battery) the update stops in the middel of the update and you can not connect with the drone again.
How can we get it to work again?, we can not send drones back just because a update did go wrong, so what is the solution?

thank you,

Vincent
2018-7-1
Use props
KJack
lvl.2
Canada

Same issue here. I did a refresh on my firmware to try and fix an issue connecting to the the visual calibration app. Now it will not detect the Mavic Air. This app is crap and needs fixing!
2018-7-4
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

HELLLOOOOOO, a solution
2018-8-30
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-1 11:07
Hi. I am sorry that you are having issues in connecting to the DJI Assistant 2 firmware. Please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 firmware once again. I will post the DJI Assistant 2 firmware link. After downloading the latest firmware try to connect your DJI Mavic Air to the DJI Assistant 2 let us see if this time it will connect.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads

it will not even be seen by the computerrrrrrrrrrrrr
2018-8-30
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hellloooo DJI you have a solution???
2018-9-10
Use props
djiuser_Eduan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41453 ft
South Africa

Same happened to mine...brand new out the box, did the firmware update via DJI Assistant and it ended up bricking my drone. Sent it back for a replacement.

Extremely hesitant to update the Firmware now, if I do, It’ll be via the DJI Go4 app.

Hope you find a solution soon!
2018-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules