Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is DJi a serious company?
1144 9 2018-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danielebarone
lvl.4
Italy

There are many reviews on the internet and many videos on youtube that say you have to buy the Ronin-S because DJi is the “Apple of the camera stabilizers”. I ordered immediately, believing in this. Unfortunately I must say that the DJ does not even seem to be at the level of Huawey! It's ridiculous the list of false compatibility, it's ridiculous that they forgot to put a usb cable, it's ridiculous that there are problems with screws and that we know it from external sources. So is DJi a serious company? They seem to me amateurs!!!

2018-7-1
Use props
Jq4209
lvl.4
United States

What do you want to accomplish by this post?  You can help those in a position to help you by stating your issue you wish to have resolved.  Ad hominem attacks are never helpful or useful.  If you have no issue which you wish to have addressed, I am sure you can return your Ronin-S for a full refund.  Or better yet, there are people who are standing in line to buy yours directly from you...you could probably even make a profit.  Perhaps there is a gimbal which is exactly what you're looking for.  Although, the Ronin-S is an awesome gimbal.
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Daniel, we do apologize for the inconvenience that may have been caused, did you already receive the Ronin-S? We listen to all the feedback from our customers and our R&D engineers are working very hard on improving our product and the customers' experience, please check on this thread (https://forum.dji.com/thread-154419-1-1.html) and here are the details that our development team is working on. We are sorry again for the trouble caused currently, and hope your experience with us would be better.
2018-7-1
Use props
danielebarone
lvl.4
Italy

Jq4209 Posted at 2018-7-1 15:53
What do you want to accomplish by this post?  You can help those in a position to help you by stating your issue you wish to have resolved.  Ad hominem attacks are never helpful or useful.  If you have no issue which you wish to have addressed, I am sure you can return your Ronin-S for a full refund.  Or better yet, there are people who are standing in line to buy yours directly from you...you could probably even make a profit.  Perhaps there is a gimbal which is exactly what you're looking for.  Although, the Ronin-S is an awesome gimbal.

You work for DJi for sure.
Do you know that in 2018 there is the freedom of expression?
2018-7-1
Use props
danielebarone
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-1 20:08
Daniel, we do apologize for the inconvenience that may have been caused, did you already receive the Ronin-S? We listen to all the feedback from our customers and our R&D engineers are working very hard on improving our product and the customers' experience, please check on this thread (https://forum.dji.com/thread-154419-1-1.html) and here are the details that our development team is working on. We are sorry again for the trouble caused currently, and hope your experience with us would be better.

No, I’m still waiting for my Ronin S.
I read your thread, but the question you didn’t answer are:
-why did you declare a false compatibility list?
-will  you solve all the issues for sure? And when?
-will all the Ronin S owners have the new cable and features (or will they have a replacement with a new Ronin S if necessary) for free?
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

danielebarone Posted at 2018-7-1 21:07
No, I’m still waiting for my Ronin S.
I read your thread, but the question you didn’t answer are:
-why did you declare a false compatibility list?

Daniel, we are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience, our engineers are working on getting these issue sorted out.
For the screw in the Camera Mounting Plate, if you have any issues when you get it, please contact your dealer or our support to report the issue, we will help to get it fixed.
As for whether the mini USB cable will be sent to customer for free, we have forwarded your request to our engineers for attention, we do not have the info regarding this.
Our engineers are also working on adding more features to Ronin-S.
If the device suffers performance failure, yes, you can contact us for replacement service as long as the device is within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-7-1
Use props
danielebarone
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-1 23:20
Daniel, we are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience, our engineers are working on getting these issue sorted out.
For the screw in the Camera Mounting Plate, if you have any issues when you get it, please contact your dealer or our support to report the issue, we will help to get it fixed.
As for whether the mini USB cable will be sent to customer for free, we have forwarded your request to our engineers for attention, we do not have the info regarding this.

Ok thank you.
I think my order from your store (number 0394895970508) is near to the shipment day.
I hope I will not have problems.
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

danielebarone Posted at 2018-7-2 00:26
Ok thank you.
I think my order from your store (number 0394895970508) is near to the shipment day.
I hope I will not have problems.

Thank you, hope you will receive it soon, if there is any problem, please let us know without hesitation.
2018-7-2
Use props
Jq4209
lvl.4
United States

danielebarone Posted at 2018-7-1 20:56
You work for DJi for sure.
Do you know that in 2018 there is the freedom of expression?

Yeah...I do not work for DJI.
2018-7-2
Use props
AntSpina90
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13914 ft
United States

Danielebarone, I understand your frustration. Seems like DJI wasn't transparent enough with what was fully supported or not. Seems like the first batch of Ronin-S's went to youtubers and influencers. There was never a clear documentation or video of what's exactly inside the box. What kind of cables come with it or not. We all just pre-ordred assuming we'd have all of the functionality of the device out of the box. I was really into the motionlapse, timelapse, & panorama features. But it simply cannot work right without the right cable or support.
2018-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules