Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Thanks to the many great members here
991 10 2018-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Just wanted to say thank you.  Just a few months back I was a brand new DJI owner and pretty much brand new at drones completely and have learned so much from many of you here.  Were it not for you I would still be strugling along.  Since then I have had many great adventures with my wonderful Mavic Pro and could not be happier with how well it performs.  So thank all of you for this great community and the wonderful help that so many of you have given.  For those that are just starting out you are in the right place and listen and follow the great advice given here.  
2018-7-1
Use props
3-D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sparks, Just this morning, I thought of writing a message with this same sentiment.  I have been an active member here for just over 3 months.  In that time, i've learned so much it's amazing.  I come back every day to see the wonderful work that the pilots are putting up.   I come to offer the little bit of assistance that my little experience can offer.

You're right.  For new pilots, this is a wonderful place to learn.  The advice that is given here, is amazing.  The support that is given here is tremendous.
So, I also say thank you.
2018-7-1
Use props
TX99517
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274649 ft
  • >>>
United States

Couldn’t agree more. Just got it last month but am trying to log as many hours as I can. I’m one of the ones who likes to ask questions as I learn better that way.

This is my first go with these and I was nervous to try it the first time. I’m hooked now.

Thanks for all the help.
2018-7-1
Use props
GDL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Hong Kong

It’s important that we can help each other to fly safely and have fun. We all here to learn what is the right thing to do as drone pilot. No thing better than helping others to solve problems or able to find a helping hand when has trouble.
2018-7-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wonderful post mate - I always appreciate your input, kind compliments, trouble shooting suggestions and all round support. It's a shame you live thousands of miles over the pond as I'd have a beer with you after a day flying for sure!
2018-7-2
Use props
Brad Bilger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14843274 ft

The one thing that's irritated me, is that the forum in some spots has degenerated to finger pointing and name calling.  There are some good people out there trying to help, and there are some that just want to stir it up it seems.  This Forum was created for users to HELP other users.  And that's what I like about this group.  
2018-7-2
Use props
STRIDE8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Agreed.  Great forum to learn and get inspired to do creative things
2018-7-2
Use props
Flybee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

Sparksbird, I think you nailed it somehow, thank you very also for all your input that you have given.

A friendly dialogue is the way to go here.

Happy flying
2018-7-2
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

SparksBird,

Thank you for your kind words and most of all for the valuable information you have contributed to the Forum.
With out your input I still might be fighting the C1/C2 problem.
Have a great day. and happy flying.

2018-7-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thank you also!
It is great to have nice people around here.
Good community!
2018-7-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You've been pretty helpful here yourself, so give yourself a pat on the back for that.
Great post.
2018-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules