aHDMI from CrystalSky to Broadcast Monitor
4388 5 2018-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jsimm
New
United States

Didnt notice anything in the settings for telemetry.
We are doing live broadcasts and while using an HDMI to a transmitter to a receiver to a broadcast truck we want to get rid of the telemetry which we as pilots normally seen on our monitor. We want to provide them a clean shot.

I have to believe that if you can do this on an ipad you should be able to do it on this monitor.

Any input is great.

2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, you can refer the below screenshots and try to connect the HDMI port and enable it. More details, please visit this link: http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/CrystalSky/20170706/Crystalsky_User_Guide_v1.2_multi.pdf
HDMI.png
HDMI...png
2018-7-2
Use props
StianGel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

You can easily get a clean HDMI signal.You have 3 options.
-Camera View (this is the one you want)
-Picture in Picture (not sure about this one)
-Copy Screen (mirror)
2018-7-3
Use props
Altitude Photos
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I need some help myself on this subject.

I've been trying to do this today, I can get a clean hdmi out ie footage only using the hdmi port on the Inspire 1 Pro remote, but not from the CrystalSky HDMI port. I have activated the HDMI mode on the CS, but only the Copy Screen mode works. If I try Camera View, all I can see is the last screen I had on the CS while in Copy Screen mode, nothing live. Picture in Picture also is of no use.

So in.a nutshell, all I can get from the CS HDMI port is an exact copy of the CS screen, which includes all the OSD data, which I don’t want, especially for a live broadcast.

I can’t even remove the OSD from the CS screen, swiping with two fingers etc does nothing.

I’ve just downloaded the very latest software for the CS today (06/07/18), but this makes no difference.

I can work around this with the larger drones, Inspire, S900 and M600, by using the ports on the controller, but my client wants me to use the Mavic for a couple of shots indoors, so I need to remove the OSD, how can this be done?
2018-7-6
Use props
narcus
New

Austria

Altitude Photos Posted at 7-6 07:07
I need some help myself on this subject.

I've been trying to do this today, I can get a clean hdmi out ie footage only using the hdmi port on the Inspire 1 Pro remote, but not from the CrystalSky HDMI port. I have activated the HDMI mode on the CS, but only the Copy Screen mode works. If I try Camera View, all I can see is the last screen I had on the CS while in Copy Screen mode, nothing live. Picture in Picture also is of no use.

I would be realy interested in an answer to this question, because I am planing to buy a Crustal sky exactly for this purpose. Clean HDMI output (without OSD)
2018-12-15
Use props
StianGel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

Still works great for me with my Mavic Pro and 5.5"CS
With camera view i get a clean image.
Not sure how this works with the Inspire or Phantom.
2018-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules