Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb02eed24
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55440 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Hello everyone.

i buy Agras MG-1S RTK 30 june 2018. i try it normaly. today, I have been using AGRAS MG-1S normally, After a while without using it, when I put it into operation, it indicates an error ("System Navigation Error" and "Main Data Controller Error")  and I can not start the motors.

Any ideas...
Thank you.

2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the difficulties with Agras MG-1S RTK, is there Barometer Error in the Aircraft Status? Have you tried IMU calibration? Did the drone have any mishap or hard landing?
2018-7-2
Use props
fansb02eed24
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

IMU calibration has been done.
the error occurs suddenly.
I just bought it last month, and I have never used it
this morning just want to try but direct error.
2018-7-2
Use props
fansb02eed24
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

2018-7-2
Use props
RICARDO CHEES
lvl.4

Peru

Estás usando el sistema de geoposicionamiento RTK? Más abajo un link con el tutorial del RTK.

Are you using the RTK positioning system? check the link below with RTK tutorial.

2018-7-2
Use props
Niko43
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

RICARDO CHEES Posted at 2018-7-2 09:49
Estás usando el sistema de geoposicionamiento RTK? Más abajo un link con el tutorial del RTK.

Are you using the RTK positioning system? check the link below with RTK tutorial.

I use RTK, but the problem is not it. when the Agras is turned on, the System Navigation Error indicator appears on screen, and the motor can not be turned on.
So Agrass can not fly. But spraying is normal
2018-7-2
Use props
RICARDO CHEES
lvl.4

Peru

Entonces el equipo no arranca independientemente del hecho que uses o no el sistema RTK? Entiendo el mensaje de error "Navigation System Error"  puede deberse a una mala calibración del equipo ya sea el IMU o el Compás magnético o a que no tengas señal de GPS, o si usas el RTK una mala configuración del equipo y por un ultimo por no haber actualizado el firmware que no creo que sea tu caso. No veo otra posibilidad.
El mensaje "Main Controller Data Error" tambien lo veo en el post de PILOTDIA-" BAROMETER ERROR". Por favor revísalo.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-152742-1-1.html
Por favor nos tienes al tanto qué responde DJI.

So the drone doesn't start the motors independently if you use the RTK system or not? I understand the message "Navigation System Error" is because a bad calibration of IMU or magnetic compass or poor GPS signal or if you are using the RTK maybe a bad equipment configuration. Don't think the problem is firmware, because is a new equipment and should be updated by the dealer.  Don't see any other possibility.
I also see the same message  "Main Controller Data Error" in a recent post from PILOTDIA-" BAROMETER ERROR". Please check it out.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-152742-1-1.html
Please keep us posted of any progreess.
2018-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules