How to increase bit rate of movies in DJI GO?
1879 9 2018-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I both Osmo mobile 2 for long EU travel and besides several annoying bugs it's a great product - but DJI Go is frustrating I can't find any settings besides resolution for movies and they are so Overcompressed that the sky is Unbearable   Please Help how to increase the bitrate? Or use H265? I have tried to use standard photo app but cant make record button work?
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize if you're having some issues. What do you mean by overcompressed? Did you try to reinstall the app? Do you have a screenshot showing the problem?
2018-7-2
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-2 04:54
Hello there. We apologize if you're having some issues. What do you mean by overcompressed? Did you try to reinstall the app? Do you have a screenshot showing the problem?

You can clearly see a pixelated sky in above footage and in some cases it's even worse - phone is HTC U11 if it's important
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

alex_markov Posted at 2018-7-2 05:11
https://youtu.be/YTM2_IjsjT4

You can clearly see a pixelated sky in above footage and in some cases it's even worse - phone is HTC U11 if it's important

I see. Did you try to use a different mobile device? Because the mobile device that you're using is not listed in the compatible devices for Osmo Mobile 2. You can check it here: https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-2/info#downloads
2018-7-2
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-2 05:28
I see. Did you try to use a different mobile device? Because the mobile device that you're using is not listed in the compatible devices for Osmo Mobile 2. You can check it here: https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-2/info#downloads
[view_image]

I just tried with Samsung S9+ and it's OK , shame HTC U11 has this problem with the app
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

alex_markov Posted at 2018-7-2 05:45
I just tried with Samsung S9+ and it's OK , shame HTC U11 has this problem with the app

I understand and I apologize for the inconvenience. One of the reasons why we have this list of compatible devices is because there are some phones that do not meet the required specifications for a specific unit.
2018-7-2
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-2 05:54
I understand and I apologize for the inconvenience. One of the reasons why we have this list of compatible devices is because there are some phones that do not meet the required specifications for a specific unit.

Ok, is there the way to make shutter button work with standard camera app?
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

You just have to open the standard camera app.
2018-7-3
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-3 05:56
You just have to open the standard camera app.

I did this but rec button on Osmo is not triggering record on the standard app as it does on DJI GO
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

alex_markov Posted at 2018-7-3 06:06
I did this but rec button on Osmo is not triggering record on the standard app as it does on DJI GO

Yes, that's right. If you're going to use the standard camera for your Osmo Mobile 2, it will serve as a gimbal only. For records or capture button, it will be manually.
2018-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules