Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Galaxy S9 Plus - Counterweight and a wobble?
1153 5 2018-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JackPr
lvl.1
Germany

Hello! I've been using my osmo mobile for over a year now with both the galaxy s7 edge and the iphone 6. But Now I got the galaxy s9 plus and it just will not work!! The phone is too heavy so I decided to add some counter weight. When I do the gimble sometimes picks up but is bobbing from side to side. But mostly it just tilts itself and freaks out. I have balanced it so there should not be a problem there, but it just doesn't work! Can someone help me out?
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you provide a sample video so that we can isolate the issue?
2018-7-2
Use props
JackPr
lvl.1
Germany

Please check out the video to show you whats going on to my unit.
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, please try to remove your case on your mobile device and try to balance it again to see if we will be getting the same result. Kindly see the video below for further instruction as well.

2018-7-2
Use props
JackPr
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-2 15:09
Hi, please try to remove your case on your mobile device and try to balance it again to see if we will be getting the same result. Kindly see the video below for further instruction as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fWe1o2RjZY&pbjreload=10

DJI Tony,

First of all, I don't have a case on the phone. Look at the video!
Secondly, I've tried to balance and rebalance this thing 20+ times. I've owned this osmo for over a year and Its worked great until I got a new phone.

I don't need a tutorial on how to set up the device. It doesn't work! Look at the video I posted! Help me find a solution!
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

JackPr Posted at 2018-7-3 04:13
DJI Tony,

First of all, I don't have a case on the phone. Look at the video!

Thank you for providing the video. Please do not use the counterweight which will do harm to the motor. Your mobile device is compatible so it should work. You pull out the arm if the roll axis tilts to the left.
2018-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules