Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro won't update, Error 0x032800
3557 8 2018-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lifeskills
New
United States

Tried again and again to update this drone, the RC controller made it to 1.04.03 but the Mavic is stuck on 1.03.1000.  Tried through DJI Go app and DJI Assistant 2.  Tried with both the RC and drone together and seperate.  Please help, I have been unable to use my drone for a month now because of this, every time I attemt to update it I exhaust all my batteries then put it back on the shelf.  The last time I used it it worked great, there is no physical damage.  Now I am unable to use it because of a software update, and am worried that I'll have to pay to have it fixed because it is out of warranty.  Thanks DJI
2018-7-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are the batteries fully recharged?
2018-7-2
Use props
lifeskills
New
United States

yup.  Recharge everything before each attempt
2018-7-2
Use props
lifeskills
New
United States

Also I am getting error 0x020106 so maybe the beta access might help?
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry that you are having this issue on your DJI Mavic Pro. I highly recommend that you save the information in the APP, uninstall the APP, and then download and install again.
If the upgrade fails or cannot be resolved, please sent the Drone in for further test.
2018-7-2
Use props
lifeskills
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-2 08:22
Hi. I am sorry that you are having this issue on your DJI Mavic Pro. I highly recommend that you save the information in the APP, uninstall the APP, and then download and install again.
If the upgrade fails or cannot be resolved, please sent the Drone in for further test.

Stephen,
is it possible to get the beta access added to my account?  My updates also have failed with the error code 0x020106.  I have seen some forum posts where the issue was resolved when a dri rep added beta access to allow specific version downloads.  I would like to try this before sending in the aircraft.

2018-7-2
Use props
dbparti024
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3343 ft

United States

I had same issue, changed battery and it completed.
2018-7-2
Use props
Wanbli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3848497 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-2 08:22
Hi. I am sorry that you are having this issue on your DJI Mavic Pro. I highly recommend that you save the information in the APP, uninstall the APP, and then download and install again.

I'm also having this issue, over the past 3 days I've tried to update this M1P from V01.03.0400 to V.01.04.0500 or V01.03.1000 (the oldest on my list). The drone gets to various places in the "Update" process depending on which version. I have no problem downloading or transmitting the firmware, it just won't efing update. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!! Who's BRILLIANT idea was it to FORCE updates? You pay thousands of dollars for the product, then you CAN'T USE IT because you want to add access to the STUPID GOGGLES FEATURE, that I DON'T WANT OR NEED! but NOW I CAN'T FLY MY DRONE BECAUSE YOUR firmware sucks!!! Sorry, but 3 efing days is ABSURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RANT OVER!

I think the firmware version of this drone is too old to go all the way to 0500 and must me "stepped" up to it. I would love to have this "BETA" firmware on my list so I can try to see if it'll update, PLEASE??
2020-6-21
Use props
TobyWanShinobi
New
United States

Anyone ever figure this out? I get Update Failed - undefined 0x032800 every time I try to update from DJI Assistant 2. Won't update from my phone either... and the app is gone off the app market.

Now I have a $1200 paper weight. This is extremely frustrating and seems like there should be a lawsuit.

2022-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules