1505 18 2018-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MartiTeam
lvl.3
Flight distance : 530636 ft
Poland

Hi,
I have found another bug in iOS GO4 (4.2.22), my C button is assigned to camera recenter functionality and when I establisch POI mode (drone starts moving around the POI) I'm able to move camera up/down using control whell on my RC but when I use camera recenter by pressing mentioned C button on my RC then wheel stops working. When in the next step I will pause and revoke POI mode then wheel starts workig again. Problem is replicable.
UPDATE: if some one would like to test it, please test it DURING POI mode (when drone moving around the POI) not after exiting the POI mode , then we will avoid a lot of misunderstadings

My cofiguration:
AC firmvare: 01.00.0400
RC firmware: 01.00.0100
iOS app: 4.2.22

is worth to mention that I've tried:
Reinnstaling App
Refresh AC firmware
Refresh RC firmware

and nothing helps.
Ofcourse bug ticket has been sent to DJI

I'm really courious if that issue is also preset in your's Mavic Air's

2018-7-2
Use props
nywrecker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 832421 ft

My Air suffered the same issue but was fixed with 4.2.22
2018-7-2
Use props
MartiTeam
lvl.3
Poland

nywrecker Posted at 2018-7-2 11:08
My Air suffered the same issue but was fixed with 4.2.22

previously in earlier versions of GO 4 app I had a problem where my C and Fn button stops working after use of POI mode, right now my camera wheel is blocked not afer/before POI mode but during POI mode after use od mentioned C button, I suppose that you are talking about that my earlier problem
2018-7-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

4.2.22 fixed the issue for me too.
2018-7-2
Use props
MartiTeam
lvl.3
Poland

A CW Posted at 2018-7-2 11:26
4.2.22 fixed the issue for me too.

right now during not after POI mode pressing C button with camera recenter functionality do not block camera wheel button ?

but my feeling is that ver. 4.2.22 fixed that issue that cause blocking the C and Fn button after exiting from POI mode.
Are you sure that you have test it during the POI mode not after you exit from them  ?
2018-7-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MartiTeam Posted at 2018-7-2 12:05
right now during not after POI mode pressing C button with camera recenter functionality do not block camera wheel button ?

but my feeling is that ver. 4.2.22 fixed that issue that cause blocking the C and Fn button after exiting from POI mode.

I see - yet to try that as I line the shot up using the yaw stick and gimbal dial on the RC then stop record, resume manual flight then press the C button to recenter the gimbal. I've never reset during the POI. Don't think I'll start trying now either given your feedback.
2018-7-2
Use props
MartiTeam
lvl.3
Poland

A CW Posted at 2018-7-2 12:07
I see - yet to try that as I line the shot up using the yaw stick and gimbal dial on the RC then stop record, resume manual flight then press the C button to recenter the gimbal. I've never reset during the POI. Don't think I'll start trying now either given your feedback.

This is the point you've never tried reset during the POI that why my suspicions has been well founded. No fence..I do not force you to try it if you don't want please ignore this whole thread, but before you will post there that problem has been solved please read caerfully what the nature of this problem is
2018-7-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MartiTeam Posted at 2018-7-2 12:16
This is the point you've never tried reset during the POI that why my suspicions has been well founded. No fence..I do not force you to try it if you don't want please ignore this whole thread, but before you will post there that problem has been solved please read caerfully what the nature of this problem is

My problem in relation to POI has been resolved. Sorry, but your thread is very hard to read as riddled with spelling mistakes.
2018-7-2
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Does not happen with the MP as I tested this out exactly.  I assigned the Camera Center/Down to my C2 button and during POI mode I can use the C2 button and it moves the camera either centered or down.  Then I can immediately after use the scroll wheel to move the gimbal up or down.  So must just be for the MA just to confirm.  
2018-7-2
Use props
MartiTeam
lvl.3
Poland

A CW Posted at 2018-7-2 12:20
My problem in relation to POI has been resolved. Sorry, but your thread is very hard to read as riddled with spelling mistakes.

I know that your problem has been solved I know that from the other threads, and sorry for my English im still trying to improve my language skills
2018-7-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MartiTeam Posted at 2018-7-2 12:28
I know that your problem has been solved I know that from the other threads, and sorry for my English im still trying to improve my language skills

No probs. Hope you get it all sorted soon.
2018-7-2
Use props
MartiTeam
lvl.3
Poland

SparksBird Posted at 2018-7-2 12:26
Does not happen with the MP as I tested this out exactly.  I assigned the Camera Center/Down to my C2 button and during POI mode I can use the C2 button and it moves the camera either centered or down.  Then I can immediately after use the scroll wheel to move the gimbal up or down.  So must just be for the MA just to confirm.

Hi SparksBird, yes this problem seems not to be related to MavicPro
2018-7-2
Use props
nywrecker
Second Officer

MartiTeam Posted at 2018-7-2 12:16

I tested today the gimbal wheel during POI and it works. 4.2.22 fixed the problem for me.
2018-7-4
Use props
MartiTeam
lvl.3
Poland

nywrecker Posted at 2018-7-4 15:09
I tested today the gimbal wheel during POI and it works. 4.2.22 fixed the problem for me.

the question is whether during POI have you tried recenter gimbal by pressing C button ?
2018-7-5
Use props
nywrecker
Second Officer

MartiTeam Posted at 2018-7-5 08:58
the question is whether during POI have you tried recenter gimbal by pressing C button ?

Yes, now it works during and after POi.
2018-7-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

nywrecker Posted at 2018-7-5 09:27

Yes, I tested that too last night and it works perfectly.
2018-7-5
Use props
MartiTeam
lvl.3
Poland

nywrecker Posted at 2018-7-5 09:27

I have checked on few Mavic airs and problem is replicable, please try in this sequence:

1) Assign "camera recenter" to C button
2) Launch POI mode
3) when the drone starts moving around POI move camera up and down using dial wheel on RC - on this stage camera movement should works
4) Press C button
5) try once again use RC dial to move camera up or down - o this stage you will notice than RC dial do not work anymore

2018-7-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

MartiTeam Posted at 2018-7-2 12:05

I have tested this only yesterday and all is back to normal.
2018-7-5
Use props
Sietze
New
Netherlands

Allow me to ask a stupid question. How to exit the POI mode in my Mavic Air? I had problems in getting it back when it was flying around a tower, I could only manipulate it within the POI possibilities.
2019-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules