Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No connection DJIGO4 and Inspire 2
3606 26 2018-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8890c005
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3675 ft

Hello,

I have a problem when  connecting the radio with the Inspire 2 which remains grounded because of this.
It was not necessary because the firmware of the Inspire 2 drone was up to date, but I redid Inspire 2's update via Assistant 2.
Again the problem has always reappeared with the Ipad mini (16go), when I started the device, the connection was lost after a few seconds, once the app DJIGO4 launched, then nothing, the signal is lost, nothing answers.
I restarted with the iphone 6, it worked for a few minutes, and the signal was lost again.
So, I uninstalled the DJIGO4 app on the Ipad to reinstall it then, without result.
The problem is that I have a shoot this important weekend that I can not shift.
I can shift the job last weekend that I could not realize, but not the next weekend, it's very annoying.
My clients will ask questions, and I find myself discredited.
What remains as a solution?
Thank you for your comeback.
Regards,
RH / Buzzfilm Production

2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Can you provide me the firmware version of the aircraft, app, and remote controller? Is there a way for you to use a different mobile device to check? What is the model of the mobile device are you using?
2018-7-3
Use props
Denis SF
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1783087 ft
  • >>>
France

I noticed that you were asking about all the conversations, the versions of updates of our devices.
For my part :

2018-7-3
Use props
chichid
lvl.2

Hello,
thank you for your reply.
The firmware version of
- the aircraft: 01.02.0100 : It 's has just been updated another time, but it was already the updated
- App: 4.2.22
Remote controller: 01.01.0010

I tried with my iPhone 6, and it looks to connect longer, but it finishes to disconnect after a few minutes.
Model of the iPad: Apple iPad mini 2 - 32go -  wifi - grey
Is the iPad to old?

Serial number drone Inspire 2-Idrsys: 09YDDCML042692
SN controlleur Inspire2: 095XDB800201FQ

Thank you

R.Houanoh / Buzzfilm Production
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

chichid Posted at 2018-7-3 03:58
Hello,
thank you for your reply.
The firmware version of

I see. Thank you for providing that information. What we highly recommend is to use a different mobile device to isolate the issue since iPad mini 2 is not compatible with Inspire 2.
2018-7-3
Use props
epicjib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3016060 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-3 04:24
I see. Thank you for providing that information. What we highly recommend is to use a different mobile device to isolate the issue since iPad mini 2 is not compatible with Inspire 2. [view_image]

I have tested this on 4 ios devices with the same results. The dji go4 app and ios 11.4 and or a combination is what is causing this not hardware....
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

epicjib Posted at 2018-7-3 04:42
I have tested this on 4 ios devices with the same results. The dji go4 app and ios 11.4 and or a combination is what is causing this not hardware....

I see. Did you try to calibrate the aircraft?
2018-7-3
Use props
Denis SF
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

The problem does not come from calibration. And what calibration are you talking about? IMU? Compass?
For my part I am with an iPhone 6S
2018-7-3
Use props
Denis SF
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

I have two iPhones, one in IOS 11.4 and one in IOS 11.4.1.
The problem comes with IOS version 11.4. Do you have anything to tell us about the fact that your DJI GO4 app (4.2.21) does not work with IOS 11.4?
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Denis SF Posted at 2018-7-3 06:15
I have two iPhones, one in IOS 11.4 and one in IOS 11.4.1.
The problem comes with IOS version 11.4. Do you have anything to tell us about the fact that your DJI GO4 app (4.2.21) does not work with IOS 11.4?

Hi, did you encounter a "DISCONNECTED" error message under DJI GO 4 app?  Have you tried to use different cables as well aside from changing your phones? Kindly check as well if there's an update with our DJI GO 4 app, if it's none, please try to uninstall and re-install the app. Please ensure that important files are saved before deleting the app.
2018-7-3
Use props
jdmagoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1478842 ft
  • >>>
Australia

This is a wide spread issue now, there are people reporting the problem on Facebook, inspirepilots forum, rcgroups and here. I’ve done all the troubleshooting possible including: changing lighting cables, changing iPads, restoring iPad iOS 11.4, deleting the GO app and reinstalling all no luck. I then installed the public beta of iOS 12 and voila its fixed, or at least I hope so. Ive put 3 sets of battery packs through and not one disconnect! Whereas before it was happening every 30 seconds or so.
2018-7-3
Use props
Denis SF
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Hello,
I already said above. I tried everything to change the cable, reinstall the App, change the radio. This does not change the App is disconnected.
Effectivly switching to a beta version of IOS is best.
However, DJI should take its responsibility. It is nice to ask us to reinstall everything and waste our time but it does not work.
2018-7-3
Use props
Denis SF
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-3 12:36
Hi, did you encounter a "DISCONNECTED" error message under DJI GO 4 app?  Have you tried to use different cables as well aside from changing your phones? Kindly check as well if there's an update with our DJI GO 4 app, if it's none, please try to uninstall and re-install the app. Please ensure that important files are saved before deleting the app.

Hello,
I already said above. I tried everything to change the cable, reinstall the App, change the radio. This does not change the App is disconnected.
However, DJI should take its responsibility. It is nice to ask us to reinstall everything and waste our time but it does not work.
2018-7-3
Use props
chichid
lvl.2
France

Denis SF Posted at 2018-7-3 23:42
Hello,

Hy Denis,

Happy to hear that things could be better.
Could you explain me how to switch to a beta version  of IOS?
I still have this same  problem of connection between DJGO4 and Inspire 2.
Thank you very much.
2018-7-4
Use props
chichid
lvl.2

It's ok, I'm switching now to beta version IOS 12
2018-7-4
Use props
chichid
lvl.2

So, after switching to beta version IOS 12, things seem to go better, indeed. I did not take off the Inspire 2, but I only have tested the app DJIGO under beta version for 15 minutes, and it was ok, there was no disconnection. Next step, I will make the Inspire 2 take off tomorrow and check if it's ok to fly with the beta version, at 20 m. Thanks Denis SF for this idea, I hope that will fix the problem...
2018-7-4
Use props
Denis SF
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Hello today's version still does not work.
That is to say: 4.2.22.
I still have the same problem, disconnection of the application DJI GO4.

DJI will perform a real update? Or do we have to switch to beta ???
2018-7-6
Use props
Cougar1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Denis SF Posted at 2018-7-6 04:41
Hello today's version still does not work.
That is to say: 4.2.22.
I still have the same problem, disconnection of the application DJI GO4.

Sorry about your issues with connection.
Have to say I have not had any issues with connecting to my I2. Have tried using my iPad Pro 10.5 as well as iPad mini 4, using IOS 11.4 and Go4 app 4.2.16, 4.2.21 and 4.2.22. they all work just fine.

You might have a different problem then with IOS 11.4?
2018-7-6
Use props
epicjib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3016060 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Cougar1 Posted at 2018-7-6 05:55
Sorry about your issues with connection.
Have to say I have not had any issues with connecting to my I2. Have tried using my iPad Pro 10.5 as well as iPad mini 4, using IOS 11.4 and Go4 app 4.2.16, 4.2.21 and 4.2.22. they all work just fine.

Well I have the same "different problem" with multiple devices with iOS11.4 and the latest version of GO4. Guess you are the lucky one.
2018-7-6
Use props
Cougar1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

epicjib Posted at 2018-7-6 07:37
Well I have the same "different problem" with multiple devices with iOS11.4 and the latest version of GO4. Guess you are the lucky one.

Sorry to hear that, but my flying buddy has the same equipment as I do and he does not have any issues either.
Maybe you should look at different things then the IOS 11.4 and the go4 app?
If this was a problem with IOS 11.4 or the Go4 app, I would think it would affect everyone and not just some?
2018-7-6
Use props
chichid
lvl.2

Hy,

I thought things would be better after upgrading to ios 12, but that's not the case after testing Inspire 2 in flight.
Indeed, everything was happening normally at the beginning, so the connection with DJGO4 stopped. the app left, although I could still control the drone during disconnection because I was driving the drone on sight.
This is a big problem for me because I do not know where the disconnection problem comes from and I have to work on many projects soon. And these are very important projects for the development of my company.
Can you help me please?
Thank you.
Best regards,
R.Houanoh / Buzzfilm Production
2018-7-8
Use props
CreativeSky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have iOS v 11.3.1 on an older iPad and this problem does not show up at all. I updated my Newer iPad (Mistake) to version 11.4 just the other day. I am running tests today and so far I have narrowed it down to the iOS version not being compatible with iOS 11.4. So if you are on 11.3.1, stay there.
2018-7-8
Use props
jdmagoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1478842 ft
  • >>>
Australia

chichid Posted at 2018-7-8 06:33
Hy,

I thought things would be better after upgrading to ios 12, but that's not the case after testing Inspire 2 in flight.

That’s interesting, I’ve had zero disconnects since upgrading to ios12 b1 and now b2. I’ve got around 7 hours of flight time on ios12 without one disconnect. Beforehand it would disconnect every 30 secs or on ios11.4
2018-7-8
Use props
fansf378b256
lvl.1
Flight distance : 360023 ft

11.4 is causing huge problems for everyone.

When will DJI fix this issue?
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI iOS Team
DJI R&D Squad

Hong Kong

Please upgrade you iOS device to 11.4.1 and try it again.
2018-7-12
Use props
chichid
lvl.2
France

Hy,
Do you think it will fix the issue if i switch back from iOS 12 beta to IOS 11.4.1?
Thank you
2018-7-13
Use props
djiuser_ltr4D0pkA61E
lvl.1

Vietnam

Hello, I am using Ipad Air, newest IOS and Go4 but my Ipad could not connect to the RC. RC is linked to my Phantom 4 Pro V2. Any hints?
2020-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules