853 5 2018-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans589cba4b
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12780633 ft
  • >>>
United States

Heres my unboxing of my replacement drone sent from dji after my battery melted in my drone and I was surprised at what I saw..

2018-7-2
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

If it was indeed new, count your blessings.
2018-7-2
Use props
fans589cba4b
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12780633 ft
  • >>>
United States

I do. Thanks.
2018-7-2
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Great video - thanks for posting!  Lots of people are happy to complain, but very few throw compliments.  Well done.

Re the new/refurbished/repaired thing, I would have expected a repaired Phantom, meaning it would appear to have been used.  Yours looks new.  

We have to wonder if it's not in fact refurbished.  I bought a refurbished P3P last year and it looks brand spankin' new in every way.  I heard they put a "-R" or a "R" at the end of the serial number, but mine is just a normal serial number ending in a digit.  I did find a "-R" on the box though.  It's on the bottom of the label where the bar code is, underneath the bar code.  Over the bar code, it says "Date Code" and then below that is the bar code and below that is a number starting with EH and ending in -R.  Not sure if that means it's refurbished or not.  There are no other numbers on the box or on the AC that end in "-R" or "R".  So I still don't know if I have a new or refurbished P3P.  It flies great.  $539 Labor Day sale last year, no tax, free shipping.  

Thanks again.

2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Glad to know everything turns out to be great, thanks for the video and kind words, please make a flight test to see if everything works great, hope you enjoy flying.
2018-7-2
Use props
djiuser_KMJRHMefVXPb
New
Flight distance : 21027 ft
Australia

thats great customer service
2018-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules