Preordered RONIN M from DJI store Has anyone received yet
1193 9 2015-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
curtisjamesphot
lvl.1

Canada

Ordered mine on April 30th, still hasn't shipped. Just received an email back saying it will be shipped within the month. ??? Sereiously considering cancelling and ordering from a us dealer which seem to be getting priority over the customers directly buying from the DJI site.
2015-5-18
Use props
johnmont250
lvl.3

United States

ya, i ordered from dji on the 28th recieved om may 11.  
2015-5-18
Use props
DJI-Darryl
lvl.2

United States

Not sure why you would ever order from overseas since 90% travels by ship and can take weeks to get to port, then it needs to pass customs inspection, and this can take weeks if not months.

All of the big retail/resellers get massive shipments strait from the NAB Floor at the time of the announcement with purchasing agents from said reseller taking orders at the shows, I.E B&H, Adorama, Amazon, Hot Rod Camera, etc..  

Next time order from the Big Boys!
2015-5-18
Use props
johnmont250
lvl.3

United States

DJI-Darryl Posted at 2015-5-19 12:52
Not sure why you would ever order from overseas since 90% travels by ship and can take weeks to get  ...

thats funny mine took 2 days fedex once shipped.  ive had it for a while now.  worked out perfect as they are out of stock at most dealers now.
2015-5-19
Use props
DJI-Darryl
lvl.2

United States

johnmont250@hot Posted at 2015-5-20 01:04
thats funny mine took 2 days fedex once shipped.  ive had it for a while now.  worked out perfect  ...

Yeah I forgot DJI has a US Location
2015-5-19
Use props
johnmont250
lvl.3

United States

DJI-Darryl Posted at 2015-5-20 03:20
Yeah I forgot DJI has a US Location

no,  it shipped direct from china.  
2015-5-19
Use props
DJI-Darryl
lvl.2

United States

johnmont250@hot Posted at 2015-5-20 04:44
no,  it shipped direct from china.

Well you got pretty fast and FedEx is awesome , I have ordered stuff from china on Ebay and most of the time it takes about 2 1/2 weeks, a few times (small items) arrived within 10 days and I'm talking Business Days , I'm not saying it can't get here fast, but if you're in a hurry buy from the  Bigger Resellers,
They also have bundles/deals when I bought the Big Ronin on sale $500 off and I got an extra battery free Total $2,499.00
Now the price of $2,499.00 is permanant but not with 2 batteries.
2015-5-19
Use props
aljaleel
New

Trinidad and Tobago

Ordered on May 1st, haven't received it yet :/ DJI told me now they gonna ship by the end of this month ! Quite frustrating I must say.
2015-5-20
Use props
sveilien
lvl.2

United States

Ordered mine on 5-11, received it today in Texas (5-27).
2015-5-27
Use props
shugyofoto
lvl.1

United States

Im having trouble creating a new thread.  I figure you have the same problem so ill post this here...

So i've been hearing massive amounts of negative feedback on the shipping and customer service from DJI.  I recently purchased a Ronin M and am now having second thoughts that I should have ordered through B&H or Adorama (or any other authorized dealer in the US).  My question is, how does one go about cancelling the order even if my account status shows payment succesful.  I've emailed the people at DJI and have not heard anything in response.  Is there a way to cancel online or do I need to speak with someone from DJI directly?  OR shhould I just wait......thanks for any help!!!
2015-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules