Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CrystalSky - DJI Go quits midflight
1119 5 2018-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob W
Captain
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I've been on a weekend shooting. I was using the CrystalSky mounted on my Cendence, flying Inspire 2. At least three times during the weekend DJI Go suddenly quits on me while flying. It just quit - no visible error message on screen, I'm just suddenly back to the launcher. Very annoying flying and filming and having to restart the app. It's embarrasing also having directors watching over the shoulder directing the shot - and then having DJI Go crashing, having to re-shoot...
2018-7-2
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

You might want to copy tombstone files off CrystalSky, and send them to DJI for analysis.    DJI Admin on how: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... amp;fromuid=1516520
2018-7-3
Use props
Rob W
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-3 17:03
You might want to copy tombstone files off CrystalSky, and send them to DJI for analysis.    DJI Admin on how: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=103024&pid=859009&fromuid=1516520

Thank's! I will pull the files off and send to Support.
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Rob W Posted at 2018-7-3 22:55
Thank's! I will pull the files off and send to Support.

Hi Rob, could you also share the file with us here? It is recommended to upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and send the link in PM, we'll forward to our engineers for further analysis.
2018-7-5
Use props
Rob W
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Sure. I'll PM you when I have it done. I'm at work now though, so it could be a day or two. I also need to address the issues with the Inspire 2, the failed update to firmware .112 (beta). that after a downgrade to latest official still shows .112, with the added twist of the camera now showing firmware all zeroes (00.000.000)... Frustration.
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rob W Posted at 2018-7-5 03:08
Sure. I'll PM you when I have it done. I'm at work now though, so it could be a day or two. I also need to address the issues with the Inspire 2, the failed update to firmware .112 (beta). that after a downgrade to latest official still shows .112, with the added twist of the camera now showing firmware all zeroes (00.000.000)... Frustration.

Rob, I just saw you have updated in your previous post, glad to know this firmware didn't affect your job. I'm afraid the future official firmware will not get this sorted out either, per our R&D engineers, the drone will need to be sent in for hardware check, we still hope you can send it back when you are available.
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules