o(^-^)o
Mek
lvl.3
Flight distance : 992392 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi All,

here Mattia from Italy.
I'm a tech reviewer and YouTube Content Creator, DJI products lover and reviewer.

This thread is to collect all the informations we have about Ronin-S shipment and delivery dates.
The news are no good for European customers and we would like to know if DJI will do something for the clients who bought and paid the S on May 29th just few hours after the availalbity email.

Below the list of the informations I've collected:
  • From all over the world people ordered the new Ronin-S between May 29th and 30th.
  • USA market is priorized by DJI.
  • In Europe, no one (till now it seems) received the new stabilizer.
  • The Italian resellers moved the shipments to September, also for the people who already pre-ordered the S.
  • From DJI News section the shipping dates are fixed by the end of June and it didn't happened in Europe only in US.
  • DJI Support has no news about next shipments, no dates provided since today.
  • The 20-25 business days for the delivery are not true in some regions (we don't know where exactly, only Europe is sure).

Just a note about the "20-25 business days for the delivery " they are not true in any case in Europe.
Delivery for us (Europeans) is to get the order at home, for DJI it seems "shipment", for Europeans is not true anyway.

My order is: 0390028210797 posted and paid on May 29th, 25 business days gone and since today no shipping informations provided.

We and I hope DJI will provide to its customers more informations, we like DJI products we pay in time, and we would like to receive a strong support!

Below this post, quote me if you want, and add your order number, hope DJI will answer ASAP.

Thanks for your attention.
Sincerely, Mattia

2018-7-3
Use props
Malgaard
lvl.1
Denmark

I would very much like some answers too.

My order number is: 0454110298005

Just give us some info
2018-7-3
Use props
Mek
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

Today's July 4th update
2018-7-3
Use props
Dinova
lvl.2
Flight distance : 505902 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

When they say that they apply first come first served rule and then you notice that others, who have ordered after you, get the gimbal delivered, that is a really frustrating feeling.
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Malgaard Posted at 2018-7-3 02:00
I would very much like some answers too.

My order number is: 0454110298005

Hi Malgaard, upon checking your order number, the package has been shipped by DHL, did you receive the tracking number? If not, I'll PM you the tracking number, please check later.
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Mattia, I've checked your order in the system as well, it is already in shipment status. The tracking number will be available soon. Please keep an eye of your email address and check later, thanks!
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dinova Posted at 2018-7-3 22:39
When they say that they apply first come first served rule and then you notice that others, who have ordered after you, get the gimbal delivered, that is a really frustrating feeling.

Dinova, we're sorry that there might be some delay due to the high demand in some areas. I managed to get your order number via the forum info. Upon checking the order status, it has been shipped, please kindly check your email to see whether you have received the tracking number, thanks!
2018-7-4
Use props
Mek
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-4 02:02
Hi Mattia, I've checked your order in the system as well, it is already in shipment status. The tracking number will be available soon. Please keep an eye of your email address and check later, thanks!

Hi Susan, thanks for your answer, my post was made days ago anyway just few hours ago I received the tracking that says DHL is waiting for the package... so my order is not on the go yet.

DHL says also that DJI paid for a cheap service, so the delivery will took more days than necessaries.
Concerning the delay of my order, why don't you ship with an express service?
Could you please change the service?
Hope you'll answer quickly, best regards, M
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mek Posted at 2018-7-4 05:49
Hi Susan, thanks for your answer, my post was made days ago anyway just few hours ago I received the tracking that says DHL is waiting for the package... so my order is not on the go yet.

DHL says also that DJI paid for a cheap service, so the delivery will took more days than necessaries.

Mek, the order is already on the way back to you, we apologize again for the delay because of the high demand of Ronin-S, we do not currently provide an overnight delivery service, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-7-5
Use props
Cristiano Gazzarrini
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-5 02:38
Mek, the order is already on the way back to you, we apologize again for the delay because of the high demand of Ronin-S, we do not currently provide an overnight delivery service, hope you will receive it soon.

Hi Susan, I'm writing from Italy as Mek. Reading on the forum clearly shows that you are full of requests, good for you! Is there any chance to make an ipotheis of the delivering date of the ronin_s if I place an order today from your website? Thanks

2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Cristiano Gazzarrini Posted at 2018-7-5 21:59
Hi Susan, I'm writing from Italy as Mek. Reading on the forum clearly shows that you are full of requests, good for you! Is there any chance to make an ipotheis of the delivering date of the ronin_s if I place an order today from your website? Thanks

Cristiano, we've read your new post and Mindy has replied you: https://forum.dji.com/thread-155651-1-1.html If you have any further question, please keep us posted on your new post, thanks!
2018-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules