Guarantee
848 11 2018-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Welsh Mavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26493 ft

Hi, I bought my Mavic Pro from eglobalcentral.fr last October is my Mavic still entitled to a guarantee of 1 year with DJI?

Thanks.
2018-7-3
Use props
Hestia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 135381 ft
Italy

No, the warranty is not international. Since eglobal is from hong kong, you will not be covered by warranty in France or whatever region you are from :s

I am pretty sure about this as it has been asked already in the past. Others will probably confirm..
2018-7-3
Use props
Welsh Mavic
lvl.3

Thanks, having to sell to cover vet costs as my dog is ill, selling at a nice price so have lots of interest but all asking about guarantee.

Thanks again.
2018-7-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Welsh Mavic Posted at 2018-7-3 02:13
Thanks, having to sell to cover vet costs as my dog is ill, selling at a nice price so have lots of interest but all asking about guarantee.

Thanks again.

Sadly the warranty is regional - if you bought the drone in the UK from a UK dealer then it would be but if purchased from outside the UK/EU you will have to send the drone back to the country where it was technically purchased i.e. Hong Kong for warranty repairs - if they cover the cost at all that is. I wouldn't advertise the drone as having a warranty otherwise if you do and the buyer needs to ship the drone at a later date and discovers you misled him/her at point of sale you could be held liable for the costs...
2018-7-3
Use props
Welsh Mavic
lvl.3

Thanks, making it clear to the interested people that it has no guarantee because of a technicality

Will get my next one from DJI, it was some experience purchasing from eglobal, got a real nice price and then saw all the not so good reviews, I thought I had made a mistake but all worked out fine in the end.

Will get a new one in a few months.

2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for the inquiry. Unfortunately, the warranty isn't international. A unit that's purchased in Hong Kong, could only go to the local repair facility for potential warranty service.
2018-7-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Welsh Mavic Posted at 2018-7-3 02:46
Thanks, making it clear to the interested people that it has no guarantee because of a technicality

Will get my next one from DJI, it was some experience purchasing from eglobal, got a real nice price and then saw all the not so good reviews, I thought I had made a mistake but all worked out fine in the end.

Always a gamble with suppliers like that. If you're lucky and get a good one you can save some serious coins but if you get a lemon you've practically bought a paper weight. I'd rather pay the £RRP knowing that if there is anything wrong I can ship it back and it's easier to sell.  
2018-7-3
Use props
Welsh Mavic
lvl.3

Yeah, I took a chance, paid off I suppose but your right.

My dog died today btw.

Life sucks at the mo.
2018-7-3
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

Really sorry about your "Goggie Friend" passing....... member of the family...

If you can you might want to keep your original AC, depending on what level of firmware it has or been updated to.
2018-7-3
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Welsh Mavic Posted at 2018-7-3 08:58
Yeah, I took a chance, paid off I suppose but your right.

My dog died today btw.

Sorry to hear about your best friend passing away.  
2018-7-3
Use props
Welsh Mavic
lvl.3

Thanks guys.
2018-7-3
Use props
Welsh Mavic
lvl.3

Flycaster Posted at 2018-7-3 09:26
Really sorry about your "Goggie Friend" passing....... member of the family...

If you can you might want to keep your original AC, depending on what level of firmware it has or been updated to.

Sent a pm. ty.
2018-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules