Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
(Dual) Gimbal for M210
2752 6 2018-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
reto.w
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi all

I'm looking for a dual gimbal for my M210:
  • 2 axes
  • Micasense Rededge-M + FLIR Duo Pro R
  • nadir and oblique

Any ideas welcome.
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the late response, the compatible gimbals with M210 are all 3 axes, and all the DJI gimbal is not Micasense Rededge-M, for the FLIR camera, you may consider XT and XT2.
2018-7-6
Use props
reto.w
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-6 01:08
Sorry for the late response, the compatible gimbals with M210 are all 3 axes, and all the DJI gimbal is not Micasense Rededge-M, for the FLIR camera, you may consider XT and XT2.

Thank you for your response.

I want to use two external cameras I already own, a Rededge-M and  an FLIR Duo Pro R. Hence I'm looking for a 3rd party gimbal.

I bought the Matrice 210 because it looked to be a good flying platform not only for DJI accessories. The M210 provides external power and PWM ports, for example. However, it seems that these ports are not supported by the firmware.

Why does DJI provide hardware interfaces which cannot be used by 3rd parties due to missing software/firmware support? What's the reason behind such an approach?
2018-7-6
Use props
broadlandboy
Captain
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

reto.w Posted at 2018-7-6 01:29
Thank you for your response.

I want to use two external cameras I already own, a Rededge-M and  an FLIR Duo Pro R. Hence I'm looking for a 3rd party gimbal.

To tease us & keep control
2018-7-6
Use props
shagstlm1
lvl.1

United States

I'm also interested in mounting my FLIR DUO Pro R and Red Edge to the M200 series.  Did you make any progress?
2018-7-11
Use props
reto.w
lvl.1
Switzerland

I ordered a dual gimbal from CopterLab which just didn’t work.

The vibrations / wobbling were so bad that Mike, CopterLab’s head of sales(?) simply cancelled my order without asking beforehand :-(

Pretty bad experience, unfortunately. The most surprising though is the fact that they still offer this gimbal, without any hint.
2018-7-13
Use props
fans84ac63f2
  • >>>
France

Hi,
This is Joss from Copterlab.
Thank you for your message that we just discovered from a customer.
Just one question Reto : Why are you complaining about something you never received?
We cancelled your order because you didn't want to get it because of money issue.
Of course, the product is always published and can be ordered in our store.
Kind regards,
Joss
2020-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules