Curious if Ryze and or DJI would be willing to help me?
Home / TELLO /
856 5 2018-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron Avila
Second Officer
United States

Hi Ryze and DJI!

I'm not sure if you've seen my Drone story? I'm stroke survivor Aaron Avila and Founder of I Can't Walk But I Can Fly Drone Show, Stroke TV and Second Chance Stroke Survivors.

I personally know Drones help stroke and Traumatic Brain Injury survivors in numerous ways!

So for my brother and sister survivors out in the world, I must ask, would you two consider donating one Tello a month to a free stroke and TBI survivors raffle I do online?

Please ask me any questions you need to so you feel comfortable working with me.

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
Founder
WelcomeBan.png
2018-7-3
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Hello Aaron !

I wish you all the Luck with Ryze !

The Raffle will be a Good Thing to help the other Brothers and Sisters learn how to Fly and start doing progress.

You are such a Special Person to take all this Initiative !

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AARON, for you are Helping so many People without a Voice ! You have a Great Voice here !

2018-7-3
Use props
Aaron Avila
Second Officer

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-3 08:07
Hello Aaron !

I wish you all the Luck with Ryze !

Thank you for the supportive words brother!
2018-7-3
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

did you mean donate a tello for your channel to raise stroke awarness or donate a tello every month and you going to give it to stroke survivor (every month different person) so that they can release stress ?   
2018-7-4
Use props
Aaron Avila
Second Officer

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-7-4 03:51
did you mean donate a tello for your channel to raise stroke awarness or donate a tello every month and you going to give it to stroke survivor (every month different person) so that they can release stress ?

Donate a Tello a month to raffle off free to stroke and brain injured people so they can experience the benefits of flying Tello.
2018-7-4
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Aaron Avila Posted at 2018-7-4 06:14
Donate a Tello a month to raffle off free to stroke and brain injured people so they can experience the benefits of flying Tello.[view_image]

ohh, well the easiest way is to E-mail ryze to sent you one for free, maybe you show them some some of your video as prove   
2018-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules