DJI GOGGLES RACING EDITION ONLY SHOW BACKGROUND PICTURES
779 14 2018-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djihero
lvl.1

Dear DJI, i bought the dji goggles racing edition this march of 2018.. but now last month its stop working.. only show the background of blue colours.. all of its functions had gone.. and its not working anymore.. i dont know how to repair it.. but i notice that if the power is on one bar, sometimes its ok.. always is not.. while on others bar or full bar its 100 percent not working anymore.. im so sad because this goggles is the first time i buy for such an expensive goggles.. please help me.. i live in malaysia.. what i should do??
2018-7-3
Use props
djihero
lvl.1

The serial number is ONSDECM0030046 it also wrote DJI GOGGLES RACING EDITION(EU) BUT MADE IN CHINA.. please help me
2018-7-3
Use props
djihero
lvl.1

hope some good news from DJI ADMIN .. how im suppose to contact DJI for this? i try to click in your site.. but there is no options report for goggles.. can u help me?
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry for the late response. Just to verify, does the issue remains after several restarts? If yes, it is recommended to connect the Goggles RE with DJI Assistant 2 and refresh the firmware.
2018-7-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

sorry to read that
2018-7-6
Use props
djihero
lvl.1

I had restarted my goggles several times.. But its still freeze like that only with blue background colour of dji with no icon and other functions.. When i try to connect to the dji pc assistant it wont show anything that it has been connected, here i attached 2 pictures of my dji goggles
DSC_0111.JPG
DSC_0112.JPG
2018-7-7
Use props
djihero
lvl.1

The battery also seems to drain quicker than it was
2018-7-7
Use props
djihero
lvl.1

How can you help me.. Can i claim a new one
2018-7-7
Use props
djihero
lvl.1
Malaysia

I have managed to update it to the latest version and its quite hard.. But still there are no icon, just a plain blue background.. Later i will update with pictures, and later i will reupgrade again
2018-7-8
Use props
djihero
lvl.1
Malaysia

I only manage to update when the battery left to one bar.. But sometimes need to restart it so the update can continue
2018-7-8
Use props
djihero
lvl.1

Can i claim a new one
2018-7-10
Use props
djihero
lvl.1

For today im trying another technique.. For your knowledge, my goggles re was ok only when it is one bar battery left.. So now I press the on button and start charging it to full bar.. Hoping its ok.. Im a school teacher, this 27th of july my school will held jogathons event.. So i want to make a live record using laptop and projector.. Hope this goggles are ok to help me
2018-7-10
Use props
djihero
lvl.1

Sorry its 28th of july.. I create this map with photoshop
2018-7-10
Use props
djihero
lvl.1

My jogathon's school event
peta_2018.jpg
2018-7-10
Use props
djihero
lvl.1

any admin here to help me.. im so sad.. i already contacted dji support of asia.. but i think the respond is not as i expected.. i cant solve this problem alone.. i think i need a replacement.. there is no scracth to my goggles.. i think its kind of software bugs.. please help me
2018-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules