lvl.3
Flight distance : 216608 ft
Italy

How many charging cycles can the TB50 battery make with Inspire 2?Thanks to all
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Charge Cycle of Inspire 2 battery is less than 200 Times.
2018-7-3
Use props
dan_vector
Second Officer
Flight distance : 613753 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-3 12:04
Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Charge Cycle of Inspire 2 battery is less than 200 Times.

That’s the warranty period correct? 6 months and less than 200 cycles?

I think the OP is asking what is the expected LIFE of the battery in terms of cycles. If it is 200 cycles as the expected life then that is a shocking figure! Lipo batteries should last many more cycles than that.
2018-7-4
Use props
dan_vector
Second Officer
Flight distance : 613753 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-3 12:04

That’s the warranty period correct? 6 months and less than 200 cycles?

I think the OP is asking what is the expected LIFE of the battery in terms of cycles. If it is 200 cycles as the expected life then that is a shocking figure! Lipo batteries should last many more cycles than that.
2018-7-4
Use props
rainofashes
lvl.1
United States

I just started the petition "Frank Wang: Hold DJI responsible for selling faulty batteries!" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

My goal is to reach 100 signatures and I need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://chn.ge/2Lgtm9O
2018-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules