Shipping time
712 5 2018-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_er2o4s06cQx1
lvl.1

United States

I purchased a Spark last week (June 27th, payment confirmed same day) and have not received a shipping notification yet. When I ordered the info on the site said that it would ship in 3-5 days. I realize that I am on day 4 right now and, with the holiday, day 5 is Thursday but to me the info on the site indicates that it would leave the warehouse 3-5 days after payment confirmation. I just got off of a chat with support and they said that my shipping time was 10-15 days. WHAT?!?!? Has anybody else had this same experience? What has been your usual shipping time when ordering directly from the DJI store?
2018-7-3
Use props

Sounds familiar with my purchase.  I cancelled mine.  Why on earth would I want to spend +$2k on a company that drops the ball in shipping (As well as support)..  
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I managed to get your order number via the forum info and checking with the sales team, we'll come back soon.
2018-7-3
Use props
djiuser_er2o4s06cQx1
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-3 18:27
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I managed to get your order number via the forum info and checking with the sales team, we'll come back soon.

Susan,

See below....

This was taken of the website this morning. When I ordered mine it said 3-5 days. What does that mean to you? Now, like I stated before, the online and email support say that my estimated shipping date is 7/18?!?!? My payment was confirmed the day I ordered. I understand that shipping times vary based on order volume, etc. but “estimated to ship x days after payment confirmation” indicates that it will leave the warehouse in that time frame and not 14 business days later! This is ridiculous!
2018-7-4
Use props
On the Move
lvl.1

United States

I just cancelled my order and ordered from Amazon. It will be here by Friday..... 2 DAYS FROM NOW. SMH!
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

On the Move Posted at 2018-7-4 08:51
I just cancelled my order and ordered from Amazon. It will be here by Friday..... 2 DAYS FROM NOW. SMH!

We apologize again for the unpleasant purchase experience from our online store, hope you will receive the drone soon.
2018-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules