M600 Battery Logging
686 2 2018-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jinwoo_DRONE
lvl.1

South Korea

Hi,
I am trying to log energy data during M600 (new one instead of leagacy M600) flight.

Using Onboard-SDK-3.6, I could successfully log voltage, current, and capacity.

However, I noticed that DJI ASSISTANT 2, actually provide battery info for 6 separate batteries.

In "Battery Manager" menu, There is total (not sure about the calculation process) voltage, current of battery and six individual one below.

I wonder is there any way I can access these six individual battery info.

I hope there is way I can interprete these data.

PS. How does DJI ASSISTANT 2 show six M600 individual batteries information?
I wonder DJI ASSISTANT 2 is developed using Onboard-SDK or at least uses OPEN PROTOCOL to communicate with flight controller.
2018-7-3
Use props
jinwoo_DRONE
lvl.1

South Korea

DJI ASSISTANT2 with M600

Hi,

I found out DJI ASSISTANT2 provides "Battery Manager" menu when connected to M600 pro.

Beside the total voltage and current info of the batteries, DJI ASSISTANT2 gives voltage and current info about six individual batteries separately.

I wonder there is any way to log these six individual batteries info contiguosly.

Or any kind of ways that DJI ASSISTANT 2 provides us with these separate battery info, or any ways on how they accessed these data through flight controller.
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

This is all battery info we can get from the "Battery Manager", the M600 is fully compatible with the DJI Onboard SDK.
2018-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules