1477 16 2018-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
b0n3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21083 ft
United Kingdom

Hello Guys,
Just came back from Prague and took there quite nice footage.
I've travelled by car from Moscow

2018-7-4
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Stunning footage. Thanks for sharing.
2018-7-4
Use props
TheCenda
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50463 ft
Czechia

Sooooo, you violated nearly any law and regulation about flying drones in Prague... Good for you that you didn`t meet police
Aside from that, nice video.
2018-7-4
Use props
b0n3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21083 ft
United Kingdom

TheCenda Posted at 2018-7-4 05:42
Sooooo, you violated nearly any law and regulation about flying drones in Prague... Good for you that you didn`t meet police
Aside from that, nice video.

Shame on me
2018-7-4
Use props
Ridg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

You sir are an idiot, please lookup local laws before droning.

I suggest you pull this video as it's a bad example to other pilots, people like you are one of the reasons drones are being clamped down on and ruining it for others.
2018-7-4
Use props
Ken Storm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178583 ft
United Kingdom

I guess he should have checked out: https://uavcoach.com/drone-laws-in-czech-republic/
before flying.
2018-7-4
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

It was very nice
2018-7-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nice footage   
2018-7-4
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Superb video,
Great scenery. Loved the overhead shots with the drone.
Thanks for sharing .
2018-7-4
Use props
TheCenda
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50463 ft
Czechia

Ok, now I see, that you must be mentally challenged...
Pricks like you are the reason for regulations making it harder to fly for anyone else... If you would take 5 minutes to look through laws in Czech Republic and especially in Prague, you wouldn't even think of flying there. - f.e. the old city center is no fly zone for anything, not just drones and you have to have a special permit issued by city to fly here...
2018-7-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great video.
I love the combination of ground and sky footage!
2018-7-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

TheCenda Posted at 2018-7-4 09:33
Pricks like you are the reason for regulations making it harder to fly for anyone else... If you would take 5 minutes to look through laws in Czech Republic and especially in Prague, you wouldn't even think of flying there. - f.e. the old city center is no fly zone for anything, not just drones and you have to have a special permit issued by city to fly here...

I agree with you.  People posting videos showing violations of Laws & Regulations are doing serious harm.

Videos showing Laws & Regulations being violated will be captured and used by Media, and possibly during hearings as justifications for further Laws & Regulations.

Videos showing violations of Laws & Regulations is pouring Gasoline on a smouldering fire.  
2018-7-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

TheCenda Posted at 2018-7-4 09:33

While I would agree with you, this is dji’s forum, they clearly mention this practice in their rules of this forum, and choose to do sweet F/All about it. They are the ones hosting this kind of stuff, on the one hand their manual tells us to follow the rules where we fly, while the other hand allows videos of us breaking the rules, and we get credits for it.
2018-7-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

While you broke the drone law, you did a great job with this video, you may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb....;+)
2018-7-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Another issue with such videos showing drones violating Laws & Regulations is it promotes others to do same.  
As in - He/she got away with it.  Someone will see it as a challenge.  And a few will go with ''Hold my Beer.''
2018-7-4
Use props
DIMITRIS_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9442 ft

awesome!!!!
2018-7-4
Use props
Esk534
First Officer
Flight distance : 1349816 ft
Denmark