Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IOS 12 beta - Feedback/Issues
1022 4 2018-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparky_17
Captain
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Hi all,  Yesterday I installed the Apple IOS 12.0 beta.  

Thought I'd open up a post to see if anyone else has done the same and to track any issues you may have experience with the DJI Go 4 app.

I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but will do tonight and will keep you all posted on outcome

Please, share your comments here.

cheers
Sparky 17
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, let us know if there's an issue, we are happy to help. Please click on "Reply" so that I can get a notification from your update. Thank you.
2018-7-4
Use props
Sparky_17
Captain
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

i gave it a try last night.  Had to reset my wifi to dji go 4 app, but not sure if this was IOS 12 or that i hadn't flown it in a while.  I flew it in my garage in ATTI mode without any issues.  Heading to PEI this friday for 10 days and will be giving Sparky a run and hopefully all goes well.
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-7-5 04:19
i gave it a try last night.  Had to reset my wifi to dji go 4 app, but not sure if this was IOS 12 or that i hadn't flown it in a while.  I flew it in my garage in ATTI mode without any issues.  Heading to PEI this friday for 10 days and will be giving Sparky a run and hopefully all goes well.

Alright, just don't forget to click "Reply" so that I can get notification. Thank you.
2018-7-5
Use props
fans8e10d505
New

United States

I had issues I’ve never had after installing iOS 12 on iPhone 7+.  No connection then reinstalled dji go 4.  It connected but I totally lost connection mid flight.  Thankfully it was in sight so I managed to land without incident.  Seems something is not compatible with iOS 12 and dji go 4 app
2018-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules