Reset all settings
76255 20 2018-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeftHandMedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 226713 ft
  • >>>

Can anyone point me in the direction of setting the ronin s back to factory settings?

TIA
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Yes, please tap the Restore Gimbal Settings in Settings. Here is the screenshot for your reference. GTScreenshot_20180705_182003.png
2018-7-5
Use props
joaosantiago
New

Brazil

Hello I'm very frustrated, because when I was using my ronin for the second time, something went wrong. When I was doing the auto tune something happened and my ronin engine does not seem to work anymore. It turns on all the lights but the stabilizer seems to be dead. I can connect it in bluethoot but when I try to do any action through the app I get the message "fail". What should I do?
I really need to use ronin to work.
2018-10-26
Use props
joaosantiago
New

Brazil

Hello I'm very frustrated, because when I was using my ronin for the second time, something went wrong. When I was doing the auto tune something happened and my ronin engine does not seem to work anymore. It turns on all the lights but the stabilizer seems to be dead. I can connect it in bluethoot but when I try to do any action through the app I get the message "fail". What should I do?
2018-10-26
Use props
joaosantiago
New

Brazil

joaosantiago Posted at 2018-10-26 06:27
Hello I'm very frustrated, because when I was using my ronin for the second time, something went wrong. When I was doing the auto tune something happened and my ronin engine does not seem to work anymore. It turns on all the lights but the stabilizer seems to be dead. I can connect it in bluethoot but when I try to do any action through the app I get the message "fail". What should I do?

I solve the problem. I just update de firmware and now is ok
2018-10-26
Use props
djiuser_obTa0pzdBoBG
New

Morocco

joaosantiago Posted at 2018-10-26 06:24

Hello community
I just wanna know if there is any way to factory reset the ronin s beacause i did a calibration to the axis from the app and it didn’t go well. So i m just wondering if i can can recover factory setting.
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_obTa0pzdBoBG Posted at 4-22 07:37
Hello community
I just wanna know if there is any way to factory reset the ronin s beacause i did a calibration to the axis from the app and it didn’t go well. So i m just wondering if i can can recover factory setting.

Hi there, as I posted in 2#,  Restore Gimbal Settings can be selected in Settings via the APP and there is also System Calibration you may have a try.
2019-4-22
Use props
djiuser_m41jx987R8ci
New
Estonia

Hi!
If i want to do the factory settings reset.. do i need to do it while my camera is on the gimbal? I didn't find any instructions about it.
2019-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_m41jx987R8ci Posted at 5-15 10:01
Hi!
If i want to do the factory settings reset.. do i need to do it while my camera is on the gimbal? I didn't find any instructions about it.

Hi there, sure, the camera must be installed in the gimbal and balanced well, then you can restore the gimbal setup via the APP.
2019-5-16
Use props
djiuser_os7XpHU1CJNC
New
Argentina

Hola, tengo el problema con mi ronin-s que el botón desencadenar, q es el gatillo de adelante, no me está respondiendo y antes lo hacía. No se q configuración toque que ahora no responde.
2019-6-23
Use props
NaylaDib
New
Argentina

I have stopped working the button called "button trigger" located in the front. How can I make it work again?
2019-6-24
Use props
NaylaDib
New
Argentina

NaylaDib Posted at 6-24 16:16
I have stopped working the button called "button trigger" located in the front. How can I make it work again?

WhatsApp Image 2019-06-24 at 21.19.02.jpeg
2019-6-24
Use props
aaapoc
New
Canada

Hi all. Restore Gimbal Setup doesn't seem to reset my Ronin S to factory default settings. The app is definitely connected to the device, and I have the latest app version and firmware update.  Any advice?
Edit: System Calibration also does not do anything.
2019-7-5
Use props
djiuser_BPj0imMqECZo
New

Japan

djiuser_m41jx987R8ci Posted at 5-15 10:01
Hi!
If i want to do the factory settings reset.. do i need to do it while my camera is on the gimbal? I didn't find any instructions about it.

I have problem?I set the my camer in dji robin s.but it’s not correct mood how to do set the my camera.pleace tell me solutions
2019-7-14
Use props
djiuser_3glU3AUHJ2O1
New

Canada

Hi, i havent used my Dji Ronin S in months & i forgot the passcode to connect the gimbal to the App. Anyway i could reset that passcode?
2020-5-22
Use props
fans2f62581e
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-5 02:22
Yes, please tap the Restore Gimbal Settings in Settings. Here is the screenshot for your reference.[view_image]

Hi, how about for Ronin SC. I believe they don't have the same menu.
Thanks
2020-11-26
Use props
djiuser_eNpNmWDBKhSn
New

Indonesia

what does it mean when the light on mode is red?
And light in mode 2 off
2021-8-11
Use props
djiuser_raE5emumJGgA
New

Indonesia

i'm desperate with my ronin sc.. i don't know why the indicator light on menu 123 is red.. someone please help me
2021-11-29
Use props
fans3caa80ba
New
Indonesia

joaosantiago Posted at 2018-10-26 06:24

I’ve got the same problem, any solution?
2022-4-19
Use props
fans170685c9
New

Vietnam

I am second user ronin rs2 . Now i cant connect from my iphone with gimbal. Please tell me how to reset gimbal. Thanks
2022-12-27
Use props
djiuser_SG4aZwFobENx
New
Spain

Tengo el mismo problema y no existe ninguna información. Restaurar desde la app nNO FUNCIONA EN ABSOLUTO. I have the same problem and there is no information. Restore from the app DOES NOT WORK AT ALL.
2023-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules