Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mavic Pro Nd4/8/16/32 Filter Set
883 8 2018-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 6313048 ft
  • >>>
United States

I already have a set of Polar Pro Cinema Series for my Mavic but, being as I have two Mavics, I wanted a set for the other bird.  I decided to give the DJI set a try.  These are essentially "v2" filters, lacking the tabs used on the original version.  The new set also includes a forth filter, an ND32, which is my go-to filter for full sun days.  The filters arrive in nice DJI packaging similar to their other products & store in a compact carry case which offers protection & easily stows away in your Mavic pack.  Each filter is clearly marked on the bezel so you know which one you are installing.  Another thing I like about these is they match the Mavic camera finish.  Filters may be left in place when using the factory gimbal clamp & cover.  

I will update this post at a later date with a side-by-side comparison between the Polar Pro Cinema Series & the DJI filter sets.

2018-7-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 11526437 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I used these on my MPP. They are very good quality but a little warning - they do scratch a lot easier than polar pro as they have limited coating on them. Be sure to blow away any particles before cleaning them.
2018-7-5
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 6313048 ft
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-7-5 14:59
I used these on my MPP. They are very good quality but a little warning - they do scratch a lot easier than polar pro as they have limited coating on them. Be sure to blow away any particles before cleaning them.

Thanks for the heads up.
2018-7-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 11526437 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-7-5 15:09
Thanks for the heads up.

No worries mate.
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hi. Thank you for purchasing the DJI ND Filters and thank you for sharing this thread with us as well.
2018-7-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 1698205 ft
Netherlands

I am very interested in seeing the real end result with both filters in similar conditions
2018-7-6
Use props
SparksBird
Captain
Flight distance : 10693363 ft
United States

Very cool I also am interested in a comparison.  
2018-7-6
Use props
miketmtpro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1883940 ft
United States

I have the PP set, and am looking forward to your comparisons.
2018-7-6
Use props
dronto
Captain
Singapore

Thanks for sharing and detailed photos. Look forward to seeing the outcomes
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules