Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IS THERE A NEW UPDATE
1040 11 2018-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

Hello!, just wanting to know if there is a new update released for the MAVIC PRO? and if so is it for the Go4 APP, or the Mavic and RC ? Thank you for your help.

2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we appreciate bringing this query to us. Yes, there is a new firmware update with the DJI Mavic Pro and the RC. The Aircraft Firmware should be  v01.04.0400 and the Remote Controller Firmware should be v01.04.0400.  What’s new with this update are, Optimizes the aircraft data safety (flight controller’s log storage issue is solved).  Optimizes the aircraft’s propulsion (motor and current issue are solved). Thank you.
2018-7-6
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-6 06:39
Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we appreciate bringing this query to us. Yes, there is a new firmware update with the DJI Mavic Pro and the RC. The Aircraft Firmware should be  v01.04.0400 and the Remote Controller Firmware should be v01.04.0400.  What’s new with this update are, Optimizes the aircraft data safety (flight controller’s log storage issue is solved).  Optimizes the aircraft’s propulsion (motor and current issue are solved). Thank you.

DJI Gamora, when I try to update with the DJI GO4 APP, or the DJI ASSISTANT 2 it fails at about 25%. It has done this three times. That is why I am questioning the update. Thank you for your input.
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TomWolves Posted at 2018-7-6 06:46
DJI Gamora, when I try to update with the DJI GO4 APP, or the DJI ASSISTANT 2 it fails at about 25%. It has done this three times. That is why I am questioning the update. Thank you for your input.

Hi, may I know the brand or make of your mobile device? Also, try a different cable when you update the firmware using your computer or try to download the Assistant 2 to a different PC or Laptop.
2018-7-6
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-6 06:54
Hi, may I know the brand or make of your mobile device? Also, try a different cable when you update the firmware using your computer or try to download the Assistant 2 to a different PC or Laptop.

Hello!, Gamora I'm using a CRYSTALSKY 5.5 MOBILE DEVICE, I will try another cable, but I bet it won't work either.
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. You may refer to this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_en.pdf
2018-7-6
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Update worked for me on the over-the-air firmware update, although I wasn't sure if both updates to the Remote Controller and Mavic Pro were upgraded to v.01.04.0400, so I performed a refresh on the Mavic Pro and RC. It worked on DJI Assistant 2, so I had successful attempts with both the over-the-air and DJI Assistant 2.

I have read that video streaming of the Mavic Pro has suffered since the last DJI GO 4 App update to Version.4.2.20. I also experience choppy video, and find the transmission weakness appears more when the aircraft is in close range?
2018-7-6
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-6 07:22
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. You may refer to this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20180704/Mavic_Pro_Release_Notes_en.pdf

Been there done that! what does the note have to do with failing to update Wanda? I tried again the update got up to 76% then failed again. My battery was at 98% when I started the update, now it is at 60%.
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

TomWolves Posted at 2018-7-6 07:45
Been there done that! what does the note have to do with failing to update Wanda? I tried again the update got up to 76% then failed again. My battery was at 98% when I started the update, now it is at 60%.
[view_image]

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Can you try to reinstall both the DJI Go 4 app and the DJI Assistant 2 and try to update the firmware again? You may try to update it first in the app when a prompt message appears.
2018-7-6
Use props
Merced69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 327096 ft
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-6 06:39

Should we expect any updates for the Mavic Air soon?
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Merced69 Posted at 2018-7-6 07:53

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. As of now, we don't have any written or verbal confirmation in regards to the new firmware for the Mavic Air. Don't worry, we will keep you updated. Your patience will be much appreciated.
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Merced69 Posted at 2018-7-6 07:53

Hi, thanks for bringing this query, as of now we still currently testing and development still under process.
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules