Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What is the best software I can use for post production?
2558 11 2018-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Night Crawler
lvl.1
Flight distance : 291404 ft
United States

What is the best software to composed my videos as well as pictures post production? Free vs. paid one.
2018-7-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

IOS - FCP         
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We appreciate bringing this query to us. Some of the best software for post-processing photos or videos are usually the ones with Adobe's (Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere for videos). There is also the Snapseed for PC the free version.
2018-7-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

FCP X, really simple to use.
2018-7-6
Use props
Night Crawler
lvl.1
United States

I am a newbie but very much interested to learn how to composed beautiful videos and photos.  Getting those softwares kinda freaks me out  I'm scared that I might not be able to use the software to it's maximum potential.  How hard it is to learn the adobe products?  BTW , thanks for the recommendations.
2018-7-6
Use props
Night Crawler
lvl.1
United States

My apologies, what does FCP stands for?  Sorry not familiar with the short hand responses.
2018-7-6
Use props
Night Crawler
lvl.1
United States

I got it, Final cut pro X. I hope I guess it right.  Thank you very much for the replies.
2018-7-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Night Crawler Posted at 2018-7-6 08:39
I got it, Final cut pro X. I hope I guess it right.  Thank you very much for the replies.

You got it - if you've got a spare £300
iMovies for free
Android - not my thing so no idea
2018-7-6
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Final cut pro x
2018-7-30
Use props
Virgil Quick
First Officer
Flight distance : 1074104 ft
United States

I really like Filmora for video editing.  Not too expensive and loaded with features.
For photos I like Lightroom Classic and somtimes Photoshop if serious editing is needed.
2018-7-30
Use props
74San
lvl.1

India

I Will recommend this three:

1. Adobe Premiere Elements

Keep in mind that Adobe Premiere Pro is geared towards professionals, as the name suggests. If you’re looking for a high-quality video editing software program but you’re not an editing expert you might want to check out Adobe Premiere Elements. This is a less-sophisticated cousin of Premiere Pro, featuring an easier to use user-interface. Basic editing tools are situated within the Effects Control palette, so they are easy to locate. Though, beyond this the program does offer a variety of more high-tech editing options.

2. Sony Vegas Pro

Though often overlooked, Sony Vegas Pro is a high-quality editing program, which yields professional grade movies. Like with Final Cut Pro, you can easily mix multiple video formats and resolutions without recoding. The software program actually started out as an audio editor, known as Vegas Pro, and was later bought out by Sony and it still boasts impressive audio editing capabilities.

3. Apple Final Cut Pro

When it comes to video editing options, Final Cut Pro is one of the best options out there. It has recently been used to edit several Hollywood major motion pictures, including The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, No Country for Old Men, and Cold Mountain.
2018-9-29
Use props
The Otter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1031240 ft
France

Linux: KDEnlive (you don't need KDE to run it), free, easy to install and use.

It also works on Windows and MacOS

2018-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules