Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S Power Grip Wont Power Off
8265 6 2018-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JamanL
lvl.1
Hong Kong

I just got the Ronin S earlier on today. Everything seems working fine except that I could not turn off the power on my battery grip. Been trying to press and hold for over 30secs and still doesn’t turn off. Does anyone know the reason why?
Thanks!
AF7E2396-317F-49CF-93AE-D0D213BD7666.jpeg
2018-7-6
Use props
NCP
lvl.3
United States

Should have a sticker attached to the grip that says how to power on/off.

To power off you need to press and release the grip's power button once and then push and hold till the lights countdown. So press, then press and hold.
2018-7-6
Use props
JamanL
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Thanks NCP!
Also have tried that too...
I guess i will have to bring it back to DJI next week...
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JamanL, like NCP mentioned, please press and hold the gimbal button to turn off the gimbal and then press once the Grip Power Button, then again and hold to turn off the gimbal. If the issue persists, may I have a short video about the issue? Thank you.
2018-7-7
Use props
Greene HDTV
New
United States

I have had the exact same problem.  After updating to 1.2.0.10 it has trouble powering off.  
It takes repeated tries to get it to power down.  It also will NOT auto-power off when disconnected from the gimbal head.

I have noticed that I can "trick" it into the power down mode, by plugging it in to charge and then disconnecting the cable.
But there is definitely an issue here.  Please update me if there is a fix for this...
2018-7-26
Use props
tenser
lvl.1

United States

thank god! this is so stupid...why DJI would invent such weird sequence? to prevent accidental power off? maybe but shoot... impossible to remember or infere
2018-10-6
Use props
djiuser_MYVXqPgj8fvu
New
United Kingdom

Having exactly the same issue....should I send it back?
2019-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules