DJI Osmo Raw accessories
543 3 2018-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>

[size=14.666666984558105px]I'm looking for a couple of accessories,1: I purchased a battery extender from eBay and the seller did not provide the battery door, anyone know where I might find one?
[size=14.666666984558105px]2: DJI offered at one point a shoulder harness for the OSMO which I can't find anywhere, I don't see it in the DJI catalog either, though whomever manages it is a mess, that store makes it not easy to find accessories for any of their products.Can anyone direct me to a place that has them and possibly tell me if it will work with the X5R?
[size=14.666666984558105px]Thanks for your help
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, would it be possible if you can provide the picture of shoulder harness accessory for Osmo mobile so that we could check if we are offering the item in our store?
2018-7-8
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-8 08:25
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, would it be possible if you can provide the picture of shoulder harness accessory for Osmo mobile so that we could check if we are offering the item in our store?

Thanks DJI Tony, I actually had the name wrong but even your website search engine could not find it correctly.

https://store.dji.com/product/os ... EAQYAiABEgIeY_D_BwE

The strap does not support the X5R anyway, and after seeing a couple of videos of it in use , I decided it is not for me anyway.
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

mixchief Posted at 2018-7-8 18:07
Thanks DJI Tony, I actually had the name wrong but even your website search engine could not find it correctly.

https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-chest-strap-mount?set_country=us&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvuWyhveQ3AIVisDACh2RtAUOEAQYAiABEgIeY_D_BwE

Sorry to know that, rest assured that we will keep improving our service to offers more items or accessories. Thank you for understanding.
2018-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules