Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Now, its Epic from Prainha, Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
1231 5 2018-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LinikerLL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 907520 ft
Brazil

Travel tip: Prainha, Rio de Janeiro

It is one of the most beautiful beaches in Rio de Janeiro. I bring you this short travel guide so everyone can know a few tips.

For this trip, I recommend bringing with you:

- Drone (since here they can take great photos and also see a dazzling view that only a few have the opportunity)
- Towel, cap and sunscreen (“what's the point ofcoming to one of the most beautiful beaches and not taking a swim?”)
- if you want, you can get there by bicycle, I can confirm, you will not regret it

Located in the West zone of the city of Rio de Janeiro, it is located in a protected area, where there is an ecological municipal park and kiosks where you can drink coconut water or caipirinha.

The beach is consecrated with the Blue Flag, a project that certifies beaches around the world with their essential standards for the ecological good.

When flying in the area, make sure that you always fly safely and that you are away from possible causes of accidents (in the video you can see the bird almost dives in the drone’s blades).

In the country the standards are:
- for recreational purposes, flights without authorization of up to 120 meters (400ft).
- one should keep a distance of 30 meters of crowd.

I hope you like it and maybe one day you can come and experience this beautiful beach.

I hope you all enjoyed it!
I hug you all and see you later.

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2018-7-6
Use props
dronto
Captain
Singapore

Nice work!
2018-7-6
Use props
LinikerLL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 907520 ft