DJI Mavic PRO controller locked after update fail
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike Caffrey
lvl.1

I have been flying my Mavic for over 50 flights. it would not let me fly It told me to do a update so I did, it failed with the tablet. So i got out the laptop and pluged into the the Mavic. Update Successful, so i plugged in the controller it recognized it and i started the update. IT FAILED so i pushed the retry button.
IT FAILED again. now it wont connect to the Mav or even stay trying to connect it the Mavic. when i power on the controller it shuts off after 3 seconds of trying to connect. when i plug it back in to the laptop it connects for 1 second and then is unrecognized. then connects again and after 1 second is unrecognized. it just keeps doing this and the and the DJI assistant wont connect. I tried the older version of the assistant and reinstalled the new version of assistant. I have tried several cords. i have the correct driver but has a yellow triangle now. I have tried several patterns of re setting controller like Press C1, C2, and the record button (top left button) on the controller  this dont work !
I think the update failure locked my controller and now i cant get it unlocked
The locked controller wont connect to the computer or the Mav.

This sucks I had a perfectly working Mavic Pro i was forced to do a update and now i cant fly !

Please Help and Thank You

2018-7-6
Use props
Mike Caffrey
lvl.1

Others got help fast it has been days ! No response ?
2018-7-9
Use props
CheckYourSix
lvl.2

Hey Mike it's because we all know what's coming. The canned BS response that says "We so sorry and open ticket". It's the same drill over and over again. They have you send it in and two months later they want $900 to fix. When you tell them to go suck themsleves you have to wait weeks only to find they didn't return all your parts.

I don't mean to be an ass about it, but next to Comcast, DJI is one of the most corrupt companies out there. Don't believe me, read the forums.

Learn from this and don't ever give them another penny of your hard earned money.
2018-8-30
Use props
CheckYourSix
lvl.2

I wouldn't be surprised if they claim pilot error.
2018-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules