Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Samsung galaxy Tab E
3042 4 2018-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc26b8dc4
New
Flight distance : 417 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
Recieved my DJI Spark two days ago.  Amazingly, I read the instructions and watched tutarials while waiting for the drone to arrive.

I flew it, very tentitivly, for the first time yesterday (6/7/18) and was amazed at how easily it flies.  The only problem I had was trying to see the iPhone 8 screen (Linked to RC) in the sunshine.

I have an old, but unopened and un used Samsung Galaxy Tab E.  Im thinking if I use that as a dedicated device for the Spark, it will be easier to see and use than the iPhone.  
I would buy a bracket for the RC.

Can anyone tell me if the Tab E has enough computing power to control the Spark?

'H'
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for raising this concern. I highly recommend using the recommended mobile devices for your DJI Spark for compatibility and reliability purposes. For your reference, I will be posting the list of recommended mobile devices.

2018-7-7
Use props
Hoomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 231394 ft

I've been using a Samsung Galaxy Tab E for my Phantom 3 Std. for over a year, and for my Spark for a bit over 6 months. I've never had any problem with the tablet interfacing with either DJI controller or drone.
2018-7-7
Use props
dstahr
New

United States

Galaxy Tab E doesn't work with Phantom 3 Professional at all, at least not for me.  Hooked my old Nexus 9 up and it connected fine.  Unfortunately the app just crashes after a few minutes of flight on that tablet.  Everything worked great until a firmware update awhile back, now this thing is pretty much useless to me.
2018-12-19
Use props
MavSpa_user
Captain
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

It has 1.5 GIG mem but it can be done using DJI go 4   4.1.15, , i have a phone with  android 4.4 and 1.5 gig mem, works great.
PM me if you need that go 4 version
2018-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules