Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Golden Bridge in Sunset
984 2 2018-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ALLEN YIP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 402890 ft
Hong Kong

Travel Tips:
Tsing Ma Bridge is a bridge in Hong Kong. It is the world's 9th-longest span suspension bridge, and was the second longest at time of completion. The bridge was named after two of the islands at its ends, namely Tsing Yi and Ma Wan. It has two decks and carries both road and rail traffic, which also makes it the largest suspension bridge of this type. The bridge has a main span of 1,377 metres (4,518 ft) and a height of 206 metres (676 ft). The span is the longest of all bridges in the world carrying rail traffic.
The 41-metre-wide (135 ft) bridge deck carries six lanes of automobile traffic, with three lanes in each direction. The lower level contains two rail tracks and two sheltered carriageways used for maintenance access and traffic lanes when particularly severe typhoons strike Hong Kong and the bridge deck is closed to traffic.

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2018-7-7
Use props
AdZaM
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Clever Shots!  Great Stitching, Well Done. I quite like the effect.
2018-7-16
Use props
ALLEN YIP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 402890 ft
Hong Kong

AdZaM Posted at 2018-7-16 01:19
Clever Shots!  Great Stitching, Well Done. I quite like the effect.

Thanks buddy, just try my best to presents in form of new composition
2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules