Camera only shows green on the flight conntroller
1028 5 2018-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NnXWXBwHwA6y
New
Flight distance : 88143 ft
United States

My PPro 4 only shows green and flickers on the screen at all times. Worked perfect yesterday. Solutions?

2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, may I ask and clarify, do you have the RC that has the built in screen? And also can you please provide a photo of which the green light is showing?
2018-7-7
Use props
djiuser_NnXWXBwHwA6y
New
United States

No not the built in. I have a samsung Galaxy S9. It has been working perfect. I had filled up both SD Cards cards. After I unloaded them and tried to fly, the entire flight station background is green. I can see nothin from the camera.
2018-7-7
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

djiuser_NnXWXBwHwA6y Posted at 2018-7-7 12:50
No not the built in. I have a samsung Galaxy S9. It has been working perfect. I had filled up both SD Cards cards. After I unloaded them and tried to fly, the entire flight station background is green. I can see nothin from the camera.[view_image][view_image]

Try copying off all your movie and still files on the SD card, then put it back in the aircraft and use the button in the camera settings section to format the card. If you look at the screen shots you have posted, it is trying to tell you to do that.
2018-7-7
Use props
Flying Eagle Eye
New
United States

Geebax Posted at 2018-7-7 15:31
Try copying off all your movie and still files on the SD card, then put it back in the aircraft and use the button in the camera settings section to format the card. If you look at the screen shots you have posted, it is trying to tell you to do that.

Thanks for the reply. I have done that as well as purchased new drone SD cards. All cards do the same thing, even if they are formated through the camera. Any other suggestions?
2018-7-11
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Flying Eagle Eye Posted at 2018-7-11 11:09
Thanks for the reply. I have done that as well as purchased new drone SD cards. All cards do the same thing, even if they are formated through the camera. Any other suggestions?

Nope, send it in for repair.
2018-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules