Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DjI assistant not working!!
5457 7 2018-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BiG NAT
lvl.1
United States

The app doesnt work with my iphone x and the app on my mac doesnt work either. Neither the phone nor mac recognizes the ronin? Aftrer doing a little bit of research, this seem to be a common problem. Any fixes yet?
2018-7-7
Use props
CoreyAllen
Flight distance : 416677 ft

I posted a similar complete a couple of day ago. DJI responded with a comment that indicated an app update may be coming soon. Assistant app for iOS hasn’t been updated in over a year, which is a problem.
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Just to verify, can the Bluetooth of Ronin-M be searched? What do you mean the 'Neither the phone nor mac recognizes the ronin?' May I have more details of this? Does the APP crash or the Bluetooth cannot be connected?
2018-7-9
Use props
BiG NAT
lvl.1
United States

The Ronin doesn't pop up on the Bluetooth list on the iphone. I download the app for the mac and it doesn't recognize it when its connected either.
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi BiG NAT, DJI Assistant APP V1.1.30 has been released, welcome to update and let us know if there is any further issue.
2019-3-27
Use props
carydf
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-9 02:33
Just to verify, can the Bluetooth of Ronin-M be searched? What do you mean the 'Neither the phone nor mac recognizes the ronin?' May I have more details of this? Does the APP crash or the Bluetooth cannot be connected?

The Ronin M does not show up on bluetooth (system settings) .
Nor in my network device list on any mac device I own.

The DJI Assistant app on my Iphone crashes 1 second after opening.
I can get the Ronin DJI pro to run on my iphone but it says no "compatible devices found" on the Device List.

I changed passwords and restarted multiple times. Nothing works.

2019-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

carydf Posted at 3-30 05:30
The Ronin M does not show up on bluetooth (system settings) .
Nor in my network device list on any mac device I own.

Hi carydf, may I verify the version of your DJI Assistant APP?
2019-4-1
Use props
bigsurcreative
New

United States

The app still does not work.  Iphone X downloaded the app today.  The Ronin M I bought yesterday is literally useless.   Returning.
2019-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules