Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Please recognize there is an issue
902 6 2018-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rvn10
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43419 ft

Currently using my dji spark with the latest Dji go 4 app on an iPhone X iOS 11.4 my drone is now unusable. This is not a location issue something is drastically wrong with this update... Strange drone behavior constant video issues Bluetooth issues , drone making strange noises.

Open up my iPad Pro running iOS 11.4 and the previous app version... Guess what drone works perfect. My mate is having the same issue with an iPhone 7 and has an iPad Pro running the previous version no issues either..

Please admit there is an issue as the iPad Pro is not a suitable option for flying a drone with the rc remote. I’m disappointed with the fact this is not being called out as an issue
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your mobile device. May I ask what is the firmware version of your remote controller and your aircraft? It should show V 0 1.00.1000 for the drone and V 0 1.00.0500 for the remote. Also the app should be running on a V 4.2.22 firmware. Thank you.
2018-7-7
Use props
Rvn10
lvl.1
Ireland

I’m running V 01.0.900 on the drone I’m getting no option to update why would this be ?
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rvn10 Posted at 2018-7-7 08:57
I’m running V 01.0.900 on the drone I’m getting no option to update why would this be ?

Hi, if you are not prompted for an update from the app, I suggest to download the DJI Assistant 2 on your Pc or Mac. Please click the link below and choose which platform you want to download. Thank you.

DJI Assistant 2
2018-7-7
Use props
Rvn10
lvl.1
Ireland

i have done this now and its still not prompting this FW version??
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Rvn10 Posted at 2018-7-7 09:27
i have done this now and its still not prompting this FW version??

Did you manage to re-calibrate the IMU and compass of your spark? Did you check if you're getting enough GPS signal? Would it be possible if you can provide a short video of the issue for further checking?
2018-7-8
Use props
Rvn10
lvl.1

Seems bigger issues have occurred now whereby I’m getting a malfunction for my gimbal this app coincides with this latest app update no crash etc

It’s telling me to book a hardware repair
2018-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules