Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Now, its Epic: ''Epic" word
668 7 2018-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nicoricosancho
Captain
Flight distance : 13196 ft
Canada

Here is the same park in Dublin, Ireland. This time i played around with the natural tiles on the field
Picture : Nicoricosancho (instagram)

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2018-7-7
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Captain
Canada

here is regular park in Dublin, Ireland : We can see an ''O'' and 2x ''C'' on the right
photo by Nicoricosancho (instagram)

2018-7-7
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Captain
Canada

Let's now go around Rock of Cashel, Ireland. "t" shaped letter can be seen from the bottom church ruin, sending the viewers eye on the other ruin on top of the hill with this panoramic shot.. quite spooky !
photo : Nicoricosancho (instagram)

2018-7-7
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Captain
Canada

Here is a road I drove on the way to the Cliffs of Moher, Ireland. We can see the letter "W", and "S" when turning the drone 90 degrees.

2018-7-7
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Captain
Canada

Road crossing water, coming back from Kylemore Abbey castle, Ireland. Can be used for the letter "I" or the appostrophe with that arrow on the road.

2018-7-7
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Captain
Canada

Here is Mount Brandon, 3rd highest mountain of Ireland. We can see a "W" shaped road in the sheep fields at the bottom third of the picture. I also put the full Panoramic shot.
photo : nicoricosancho (instagram)

2018-7-7
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Captain
Canada

Back at Montreal, Canada, the olympic stadium which is shapped as an "O", and was nicknamed the big O. We can also see a letter "O" on top of the picture and "H" at the bottom

2018-7-7
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Captain
Canada

Back at Québec city, canada: a major highway jonction at night where we can find quad "O" shaped letter. Multiple layers were put together to get the light trails i was looking for with DJI Mavic Pro long exposure shot of 8 seconds.
Photo : Nicoricosancho (instagram)

2018-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules