Returning my Osmo Mobile 2
1656 16 2018-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_K5kI1Gm1RICf
lvl.2
  • >>>

I got it solely for Facebook Live videos and the DJI app is crap for Facebook live streams as it's choppy and will cut out chunks of the broadcast. Useless garbage app. What good is it if you cut out random chunks of the live broadcast?

So then I tried the native Facebook app and even Periscope and neither will let me do Facebook live in landscape mode. I've tried everything. I have a Samsung S8+.
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will forward this information to our engineers. We will keep you updated.
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. You may try other network, and make sure the APP is the latest version.
2018-7-10
Use props
V Satya
New

Hello
When is the record function going to work on mobile 2 for Android. I am using Galaxy 9+ and record function is not working. It should not take that long you already have it for iphone. You mentioned it will be available in two weeks its already close to a month now. I will be returning my mobile 2, if this doesn't happen quickly.
2018-7-10
Use props
djiuser_K5kI1Gm1RICf
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-10 01:35
Hello there. You may try other network, and make sure the APP is the latest version.

I am unable to update any higher than V3.1.2 for the DJI Go app.

It's an app issue, I've read on here from users with the newest 4.1.26 version that they still have choppy Facebook live streams that cut out chunks of the video.
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_K5kI1Gm1RICf Posted at 2018-7-10 07:34
I am unable to update any higher than V3.1.2 for the DJI Go app.

It's an app issue, I've read on here from users with the newest 4.1.26 version that they still have choppy Facebook live streams that cut out chunks of the video.

Did you try to reinstall the app?
2018-7-10
Use props
djiuser_K5kI1Gm1RICf
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-10 07:44
Did you try to reinstall the app?

Yes I did.
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

I see. We'll raise this issue to our facility since your mobile phone is compatible.. We'll keep you updated. I apologize for the inconvenience.
2018-7-10
Use props
djiuser_K5kI1Gm1RICf
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-10 07:59
I see. We'll raise this issue to our facility since your mobile phone is compatible.. We'll keep you updated. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Should it auto pop up in the app telling me there is an update for it?
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_K5kI1Gm1RICf Posted at 2018-7-10 08:02
Should it auto pop up in the app telling me there is an update for it?

Well, that's a prompt message will be for the unit's update.
2018-7-10
Use props
djiuser_K5kI1Gm1RICf
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-10 08:05
Well, that's a prompt message will be for the unit's update.

I am not getting any popups, even for firmware.
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

V Satya Posted at 2018-7-10 07:23
Hello
When is the record function going to work on mobile 2 for Android. I am using Galaxy 9+ and record function is not working. It should not take that long you already have it for iphone. You mentioned it will be available in two weeks its already close to a month now. I will be returning my mobile 2, if this doesn't happen quickly.

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. I will follow this up with our engineers.
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_K5kI1Gm1RICf Posted at 2018-7-10 08:14
I am not getting any popups, even for firmware.

I see. Alright. We already follow this up to our engineers. Your patience will be much appreciated.
2018-7-11
Use props
djiuser_K5kI1Gm1RICf
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-11 08:04
I see. Alright. We already follow this up to our engineers. Your patience will be much appreciated.

I just wish your DJI Go app worked with Facebook live without it randomly cutting out chunks of your stream.
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_K5kI1Gm1RICf Posted at 2018-7-11 08:15
I just wish your DJI Go app worked with Facebook live without it randomly cutting out chunks of your stream.

We totally understand your concern, the latest DJI Go APP should be V3.1.42, could you please try to update to see if the issue persists? Thank you.
2018-7-12
Use props
V Satya
New

Hello
When is the record function going to work on mobile 2 for Android. I am using Galaxy 9+ and record function is not working. It should not take that long you already have it for iphone. You mentioned it will be available in two weeks its already close to a month now. I will be returning my mobile 2, if this doesn't happen quickly.

Any Update on this? I need this to be resolved quickly. Why it is taking so long?
2018-7-18
Use props
fans48bd28c5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49009 ft

You may wnat to take a look at FilMic Pro. It works better then the DJO app. Somethen to look at.
2018-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules