Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo not accepting battery
1043 3 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
18chanac
lvl.1

United States

I have bought a genuine DJI osmo battery (model #:HB01-522365) from amazon. It worked for a couple of months but then the osmo rejected the battery as a compatible battery. When I go to power it on, it beeps and the power LED will turn on and then become solid red. The recording LED will turn on as well and turn solid green. The LED will stay on and nothing else will happen. The motors and fan will not turn on. Has anyone experienced this? If so, do you know how to fix it?
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Is the firmware updated?
2018-7-10
Use props
18chanac
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-10 01:44
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Is the firmware updated?

I ended up buying a new battery to see if that would work and it did. As soon as it turned on, I updated the firmware. But now both of my older batteries are not working. Just the new one. I completely charged all of the batteries. Since I tried the new battery, I have now been getting a new error code. When I turn it on it will beep and the power light will blink green. Then the record light will flash on red then turn off and then the power LED will flash red really fast. The fan and gimbal will turn on for a second and then will not move. The flashing red power LED will change from flashing to solid red. If I wait a minute or 2 it will try to turn on again. What does this mean?
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

18chanac Posted at 2018-7-12 13:43
I ended up buying a new battery to see if that would work and it did. As soon as it turned on, I updated the firmware. But now both of my older batteries are not working. Just the new one. I completely charged all of the batteries. Since I tried the new battery, I have now been getting a new error code. When I turn it on it will beep and the power light will blink green. Then the record light will flash on red then turn off and then the power LED will flash red really fast. The fan and gimbal will turn on for a second and then will not move. The flashing red power LED will change from flashing to solid red. If I wait a minute or 2 it will try to turn on again. What does this mean?

Solid Red mean Non-DJI battery detected. We highly suggest to bring it to our repair center to have it check.
2018-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules