Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Walteroma
lvl.2
Flight distance : 218166 ft
Italy

I apologize for the bad English, I hope to make myself understood
Good afternoon everybody
Reading the various negative posts on Dji assistance, I was afraid that my problem could not affect anyone. Yesterday I reported the loss of the Mavic Pro, on the reporting of the administrator DJI Paladin and I had to change his mind. Today  at 13:30 on Sunday, I received an email from Fatima L.del support Dji,  he pointed me through a videotutorial, on how to synchronize my flights  with their cloud, in order to allow the analysis of the flight of the lost Mavic. Kindness and professionalism have arisen from those lines, it is as if they, not me, had lost the Mavic. It  can only please me to know that behind us there is a company like Dji,  which is interested in everything that happens to our product, even  thousands of miles away with professionalism and courtesy. It  seemed right to make this report to thank the DJI, I will not find the  drone but at least I know that if I have to buy another one will be  DJI.Thank you thank you so much
2018-7-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It’s good that you were happy with the care you have received so far, maybe others will learn that indeed CS at dji is pretty good.
Thank you good job....
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for appreciating our efforts for us to serve you better. If there's anything that we can help more do not hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you.
2018-7-8
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

glad you had a wonderful experience.
2018-7-8
Use props
Walteroma
lvl.2
Flight distance : 218166 ft
France

To my great satisfaction I must say that thanks to the members of the Civil Protection association around 30 volunteers have been possible recover the drone. The Mavic behaved perfectly, it was far from the point of about twenty meters, there can be, in the midst of the high grass difficult to see. The only doubt I have is the fear of turning it on because one day of the 5 in which it was dispersed has rained abundantly, I would not want it to go short.  Another note is that he remained at a height of 1 m from the ground recording for all the time of the battery life, then landed, great DJI.
2018-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules