Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How long does it take to get an order from DJI?
3214 4 2018-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5b32989c
lvl.1

United States

I ordered a CAN BUS cable for my newly aquired FOCUS remote to pair with my Inspire 1 PRO and a osmo base from the DJI store on July 3rd. It still hasnt shipped as of the time Im typing this. Is this the norm when ordering from the store? Just wondering, never ordered from them before. Thanks for your time.
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. We best recommend to contact our Sales Agent and provide your order number to them. They are the one who can pull up your order and check the status of it. You may contact them here: https://enchat.djiservice.org/vi ... inesales&lan=en
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I managed to get your order number via your Forum account 0010984917044, the estimated shipping date of DJI Focus Inspire 1 RC CAN-Bus Cable is 10-15 business days after the payment confirmation, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-7-8
Use props
RDMoore
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-8 23:13
I managed to get your order number via your Forum account 0010984917044, the estimated shipping date of DJI Focus Inspire 1 RC CAN-Bus Cable is 10-15 business days after the payment confirmation, please wait patiently, thank you.

Why does it take 10-15 to ship after you have received payment?
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RDMoore Posted at 2018-7-13 09:37
Why does it take 10-15 to ship after you have received payment?

All the estimated shipping info is displayed on the purchase page, right beneath the 'Add to Cart', customers can refer to it when placing the order. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
2018-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules