DJI Spark Portable Charging Station not charging Spark
1940 7 2018-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StirFiredPanda
lvl.1
United States

Hi All, Sorry to bother you all but I'm having an issue with my new Portable Charging Station for my Spark aircraft. It's this one here.It does not charge the battery on the Spark aircraft. The Spark LED on the charger never lights up no matter what I do. There are no accessories on my Spark (not even prop gaurds). I've tried three different batteries, cleaned the contacts on the batteries and charger, and tried charging it with only the Spark attached (no spare batteries in the slots). I've tried it plugged in, and just on the charger. Am I missing something or was the charger DOA? DJI online support is down at the moment as well. Thanks for any help.

2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble. May I know where did you purchase and when did you purchase the DJI Spark Portable Charging Station?
2018-7-8
Use props
StirFiredPanda
lvl.1
United States

Hi Stephen,

I purchased the charger from Amazon on July 2, 2018.

2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

StirFiredPanda Posted at 2018-7-11 12:56
Hi Stephen,

I purchased the charger from Amazon on July 2, 2018.

Hi, have you tried to charge one of your batteries? Would it be possible if you can send a short video of the issue while using this portable charging station? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Thank you.
2018-7-12
Use props
StirFiredPanda
lvl.1
United States

Sorry for the late reply, I was on a trip. While on the trip I used my Spark with the charging station and it never charged the battery attached to the Spark. It worked out well enough as I would just play musical chairs using the battery charging portion. I've decided just to exchange it through Amazon. The charging station is very handy for traveling. Hopefully the replacement works as it should. Thanks for the help though. It's always appreciated.

Joe
2018-7-21
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

StirFiredPanda Posted at 2018-7-21 06:54
Sorry for the late reply, I was on a trip. While on the trip I used my Spark with the charging station and it never charged the battery attached to the Spark. It worked out well enough as I would just play musical chairs using the battery charging portion. I've decided just to exchange it through Amazon. The charging station is very handy for traveling. Hopefully the replacement works as it should. Thanks for the help though. It's always appreciated.

Joe

Good Luck on your Exchange.
2018-7-21
Use props
Tomsgts
New
New Zealand

StirFiredPanda Posted at 2018-7-21 06:54
Sorry for the late reply, I was on a trip. While on the trip I used my Spark with the charging station and it never charged the battery attached to the Spark. It worked out well enough as I would just play musical chairs using the battery charging portion. I've decided just to exchange it through Amazon. The charging station is very handy for traveling. Hopefully the replacement works as it should. Thanks for the help though. It's always appreciated.

Joe

Hi there.
Did you end up getting a new charging station. Did you end up with the same problem?
2018-9-7
Use props
StirFiredPanda
lvl.1
United States

Tomsgts Posted at 2018-9-7 15:39
Hi there.
Did you end up getting a new charging station. Did you end up with the same problem?

Hi Tomsgts,

Sorry for the late reply. I was not able to exchange it as I waited too long to do so. The warranty is only 90 days on the portable charger.

Joe
2019-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules